Ch.25

Riley Parks POV

"Try this on" Palmera said handing me some clothes. I glanced at them and back up to her.

"Aren't these a little provocative" I said and she winked at me.

"Yep, so try it on" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I wear it" I asked and she smirked.

"For Levi obviously" She said in a duh tone. She tossed me my phone with a cheeky smile. "Take a picture and send it to Levi" She said.

"Fine" I said grasping the clothes. And walking into the bathroom. I quickly changed into the clothes and couldn't help but feel somewhat insecure. I snapped a couple pictures and looked them over and didn't want to send them. I quickly changed back into my clothes throwing the other ones in the laundry basket and walked out of the bathroom.

"So did you send him the photo" She asked, my face went red.

"Y-yeah" I said lying. She stood up an walked to the door.

"Well, Levi and Sam just got back so have a nice night" She said cheekily then left.

I hope no one ever finds though photo's. Maybe I'll send it to him one day but not anytime soon.

"I'm home" Levi said entering the room. My face went red and I sat up.

"Hi" I said and he looked at me weirdly then went to the closet. Shit, it's kinda obvious that I'm hiding something. Levi walked into the bathroom and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

It's not like he's gonna find out I took the photo's. You know what I'm just gonna delete them.

Wait where the hell is my phone, shit I left my phone in the bathroom. I got up quickly and walked to the bathroom knocking on the door.

"Come in" I heard Levi say. When I opened the door Levi was shirtless. I glanced at him for a second but quickly looked away. I saw my phone on the counter next to Levi.

"Can you hand me my phone" I said and he picked it up. Before I could stop him he looked at it. He looked at me with a smirk.

"Whats this" He said and I just looked away embarrassed. "Why'd you take it off" He asked and I reached for my phone.

"Give it back" I said embarrassed. He smirked putting the phone behind him. He grabbed my wrists pulling me close.

"Wear this on Christmas" He said and my eyes went wide.

Did he really like the picture?

"Why would I?" I said snappy. He chuckled.

"Your my Christmas present remember" He said and I sighed.

"Fine" I said and he looked happy.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it, I know it's not the best but I'm still in an writers block. If it's not to much to ask will you please give me suggestions.

-Azaria