Ch.6

Riley Parks POV

His hair was hella long and beautiful. I don't think he would look this good with shorter hair not that he looks good or anything. Hopefully he can't read my mind cause that would be embarrassing.

He's always so sweet. no ones ever treated me this good.

"Are you okay, your looking a little red" Levi said putting his hand to my forehead. My face just got hotter out of embarrassment.

"Yeah" I said anxiously hoping he wouldn't notice.

Its kinda hard to miss when your as pale as me.

"Are you sure" He said putting his index finger under my chin and moving my head side to side.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry" I said nervously.

He smiled "Good, now you can help me with dinner" He said and started getting ingredients out of the fridge.

I'm awful at cooking, he might get mad at me for messing up. I watched as he used a hairtye and put his hair up in a bun and for some reason I couldn't help but smile.

"Cut these up" Levi said giving me a knife and some random vegetable.

I started cutting it up whilst he did some other things. When I was almost done cutting it up I cut part of my finger. I let out a little wince in pain and Levi looked a me worried. He quickly walked over grabbing my hand.

"Are you okay" He said still worried, I don't think I've ever seen him like this, well I only met him just recently.

I nodded and he lifted my hand up with a couple drops of blood streaming down my finger. He put my hand close to his mouth and licked the blood off.

I just stood there blinking.

"Let me grab you a band aid" He said letting go and walking away, after a few moments he walked back with a band aid. He undid it and wrapped it around my finger "I don't want you to make dinner" He said pushing me onto the seat and finished cutting the vegetable.

I feel guilty now, I was supposed to be helping him and now I can't do anything. He's so nice to me and this is how I repay him. I'm must be a real piece of shit, he probably hates me by now. What if he wants to get rid of me now,

You know what, I'm overthinking this.

*Bedtime*
Levi Sprice's POV

"Where this" I said handing him one of my shirts.

"Wait, but you got me nighttime clothes" He said and I chuckled.

"I don't car, you wear what I want you to wear" I said and he grabbed the shirt and walked towards the bathroom, I sat on the end of the bed waiting for him to comeback.

After a few minuets he came out and sat on the bed.

"I just wanna ask you a few questions, and you have to answer them all truthfully" I said which made him nervous.

Before I asked him question I got a bit distracted by the fact that he wasn't wearing any pants, I trailed my eyes up and my eyes met his, I had a tedious smirk on.

"So, do you like it here" I asked.

"I guess..." He said confused.

"Are you dating anyone" I asked and he looked away.

"No" He said.

"Ever given or received a blowjob" I asked and he turned bright red.

"That's personal" He muttered.

"Answer my question" I said and he put his hand on his face.

"No" He said which made me smile.

"Handjob" I asked, I just wanted to know cause this might come in use one day.

"No" He whispered barely auditable.

"Virgin" I asked.

"Yes" He said, that made me beyond happy.

"Last one. Have you ever you know. Played with yourself " I asked and he didn't answer. "Answer me, and be truthful, its a natural thing especially if your not sexually active" I said and by now his tail was wrapped so tightly around his leg it was probably gonna leave a light bruise.

"No" He said way to quickly.

I chuckled some what mad he lied, I kinda understand where he's coming from, why tell a guy you've just met if you've ever done things to yourself.

"I hate when people lie, now tell me the truth" I said.

"F-fine, yes" He whispered making me chuckle.

"Well that's all I needed to know so goodnight and make sure to make the bed in the morning" I said getting up and leaving. As I walked out the door I turned around and looked him up and down with a wink.

As soon as I shut the door I let out a small breath. Hopefully I'll be his first.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it, I know it's not the best and no I don't have an excuse for why it's so bad today so fudge off. Also I just want yall to know I was watching yarichan bich club HeHe.

-Azaria