Ch.23

Levi Sprice's POV

His expression was just turning me on more, but today I'm just doing whatever he wants.

I put my hand down his boxers and he let out soft moans, at least this time I didn't have to tell him to let me hear him. His sweet moans filling the air, I wanted to hear more. I grasped his member and slowly started pumping up and down.

I don't know how much longer I can hold off on him. I flipped him over on his knees whilst taking his boxers off. He shuddered and I put two fingers infront of his mouth.

"Suck" I whispered out and he did as told. I pulled them out and thrusted a finger into him (Im guessing y'all know where;) his back arched and he let out a loud moan. "Good boy" I whispered out.

Riley Parks POV

He thrusted another finger in, It hurt so bad but felt so good. And the way he praised me just made it all the better.

"I-I'm gonna cum" I moaned out and he started thrusting faster. "Fuck Levi" I moaned out as I came.

My panting slowed down.

Levi Sprice's POV

I sat back down and he looked at me nervously.

"Let me make you feel good" He said and I chuckled lightly. I would love that but it's his birthday.

"It's fine" I said.

"You have to do whatever I say. So let me make you feel good" He said and I smirked.

"Fine" I said happily. He got in front of me quickly pulling down my pants and boxers a bit revealing my member. (As a joke I was gonna say wing wang instead of 'member' but they both sound weird)

He leaned down licking the tip of my member and damn does this feel good. His breath was warm and his panting now stopped.

He took more of me in and I couldn't help but let out loud groans. I dragged my hand through his hair and kept my hand there as he bobbed his head up and down. I pushed his head down more and I he started gagging but kept going. After a little while I was about to cum.

I came in his mouth with a loud groan "Be a good boy an swallow" I praised and he did as told

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it, I really wanna get some feed back so please comment or dm me. Also I'm thinking it's about time that they actually fuck, if you think so then please tell me.

-Azaria