Ch.16

Levi Sprice's POV

Thanksgivings was a few days ago, but we've been eating good since. After Palmera walked in on us kissing she got mad at us and scolded us for lying to her but technically Riley didn't lie.

Riley walked into the living room, I smirked lightly as he walked over to the couch. He was about to sit down but I reached over and pulled him onto me so he was straddling me. His had a slight red shade on it and he had his hands on my torso for balance.

I pulled him closer so he was sitting on my...I pulled his head closer and kissed him. I put my hands on his hips and started kissing down his jawline making sure to leave marks, the soft moans that emitted from him made me smirk. Like last time he was trying to muffle his moans.

"Let me hear you" I whispered in his ear earning a shiver to go down his spine. I smirked at his reaction and started kissing down his neck. His tail brushed against my leg and I got an idea.

Seeing as last time I touched his ears he went to the bathroom and touched himself, whats gonna happen now?

I brought my hand up to the top of his head and brushed my thumb against his ear, it was soft and you could tell he enjoyed it. A loud moan escaped from him so I did it more and more till I noticed he was hard. I chuckled lightly.

"I can see you have a little problem" I said quietly.

"Fu- ngh fuck" He moaned out. I put my hand over his crotch and the only thing keeping my hand from him were his pants. I started palming him making his moans get louder.

I pulled down his pants and boxers abit so it reveled his member, his breath hitched.

Riley Parks POV

He brought his hand down to my member. And by just grazing my member I was already a moaning mess. No one has ever touched me like this before.

He slid his hand up and down my member and this was something I've never felt before. As he started pumping faster I leaned forward a bit.

Before I could even stop myself I came on him.

Fuck, did I actually just cum on him, I can't believe I just did that but damn did that feel good.

"You got me all horny" He said, I bit my lip.

"I-I can help you" I whispered lightly scared to hear his answer.

"Really" He asked surprised, I nodded and saw as a smirk appeared on his face. "Go right ahead" He said.

Levi Sprice's POV

He hesitantly got off me and on his knees right infront of me. I didn't think he would offer to do something like this. He unzipped my jeans and pulled my bowers down a bit to reveal my hard member.

He was hesitant but leaned forward.

"If your feeling pressured you don't want to" I said and he looked up.'

"I want to" He said with a smile making me even more horny.

He licked the tip of my member and I let out a deep breath. He started sucking on the tip, I put my hand on the back of his head as sucked more. I let out a low groan and pushed his head further down. He gagged a bit but went further. I started rubbing his ears and his moans vibrated my member and I couldn't help but groan louder. How could he be so good at this.

"Good boy" I said. I'm guessing being praised like that by his expression. "You like that" I asked and he hummed out, I pushed his head down so he had taken my whole member in his mouth after a few more minuets I came in his mouth. "Swallow it" I said and he did as told. I leaned down and our lips brushed against eachothers. "Good boy" I said kissing him.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you liked it, I know I did. If you want to give me any suggestions then just tell me.

-Azaria