Ch.48

Levi Sprice's POV

I think something straight up possessed Riley, he hasn't slept in over 24 hours which I think is a new record. He's been sitting in the bathroom just watching a show on my laptop, I don't know why he chose the bathroom and every time I look in he's just sitting on the counter next to the sink watching the laptop with such focus. The only time he left was to get a bag of popcorn.

"Riley" I said looking through the bathroom doorway, he paused his show and looked at me with a small smile.

"Yeah" He said.

"Are you planning on coming to bed anytime soon" I questioned and he glanced back at the laptop than back at me.

He shook his head no making me let out a small laugh.

"You can watch it tomorrow, It's already 3am" I said and his face went a little red.

"B-but I want to watch it now" He said with a somewhat sad tone. Is he trying to guilt trip me, I don't think he's ever done this before, but it is quite amusing.

"It'll be there in the morning" I said and he let out a sigh closing the laptop and hopping off the counter.

It's not like I mind him watching the how but he needs sleep, and to be honest I do feel guilty. His expression just sends wave of guilt through me.

"Stop making me feel guilty" I said as he was about to walk past me.

I grasped his arm pulling him closer and towards the bed.

"As soon as you wake up you can watch it. It's not like you have anything to do tomorrow anyways" I said which made him smile.

We both got on the bed and he cuddled up to me. Waiting for him to go to bed was worth it, he so fucking adorable.

"So what have you been watching all day" I questioned and his face lit up red.

"Nothing..." He said which now made me even more interested.

"I can just check my laptop" I said chuckling.

"A show where the main character are really weird and are actual secret spies in the FBI" He said almost to fast for me to understand.

"All I wanted was the names but ok" I said trying not to laugh at him.

"I want a panda" He said out of the blue.

"Okay...where'd that come from" I asked and he shrugged.

I think the lack of sleep has gotten to him.

************************************************************************************************************

AHHHHH guys we just hit 200 fucking thousand views. OMFG. When I started this book I only expected 100-200 views at most, but with yal's support I have gone so far. I know I've been slow with updates lately but I've been busy working on another book which I hope I'll start publishing in the next month, also I've been really busy with some personal stuff, like not feeling confident and just not feeling worthy of myself but I'm trying to work on it. So sorry if you have been waiting for me to update. I will try to get another chapter out by the end of today but I really don't know.

-Azaria