Ch.28

Levi Sprice's POV

I was happy he agreed to go on a date with me, I picked somewhere that didn't have to many people but had great food. Usually I would pick somewhere that would be basically impossible to get into but I know Riley doesn't like really fancy things. I hope he likes this place if not we could always go somewhere else.

"I'm ready" Riley said coming down the stairs, I smiled motioning him to come over. Once he was in front of me I got a chance to check out what he was wearing. He looked good in basically everything but right now he just looked plain out adorable.

I leaned in giving him a kiss saying "Adorable"

"So where are we going?" He asked as we started walking to the car.

"Just a small place not to far from here" I said which seemed to make him happy. We got In the car and I glanced at him. I liked seeing him smile like this, his smile was absolutely beautiful and genuine.

*When They Get There*

We stepped out of the car walking into the small diner, I used to come here very often but lately I've just been hanging out with Riley.

We sat down at one of the empty tables grabbing a menu.

"Hey dearie" Marie the owner of the diner said to me. I smiled up at her.

"Hey" I said keeping my smile. She was always nice to me when I was younger I came here to and she basically watched me whilst my mom was at work.

"So, do y'all know what you want" She said than glanced at Riley with sweet eyes.

"I want the usual" I said and looked at Riley, he looked a bit worried. "He'll have the number 7" I said and Marie nodded.

"I'll be right back with the food" She said walking away with the menu's.

"Don't be so worried, Marie is a sweetheart" I said and he nodded, I chuckled lightly.

I hope he likes it here, I would be a bit sad if he didn't.

"Do you come here a lot" He said trying to ignore his nerves.

"Yeah" I said

*After An Hour*

After a while his nerves calmed down and having conversation with him was a lot easier.

Now we're in the car driving around a bit.

"Have you ever traveled out of the country" I asked and he shook his head no. Good, that means I can show him random places around the world. Every spring I go out traveling and this spring I want to bring Riley with me. "Would you want to travel somewhere" I asked an he looked deep in thought.

"Maybe" He said.

"Where have you always wanted to go" I asked trying to get more information about him.

"Probably Scotland" He said which surprised me, why would he want to go to Scotland, whats even in Scotland.

I gave him a questioning look as I parked my car in front of the gas station.

"Why?" I asked ad he smiled

"I just like there accents and it's really beautiful there" He said. Well I guess that's where we're going this spring.

I reached in my pocket pulling out a 20 dollar bill.

"Go in there and buy some energy drinks" I said handing it to him as I stepped out of the car.

He walked into the gas station and I leaned against the car door.

Riley Parks POV

I gave the man the money and he bagged the drinks and handed them to me.

I smiled nodding as a thankyou walking out of the gas station.

Levi was just leaning against the car, I'm not gonna lie, I really like him. He's sweet and never gets mad at me even when I mess up and I mess up a lot.

************************************************************************************************************

I'm happy Riley finally admitted to himself he likes Levi.

-Azaria