Ch.46

Levi Sprice's POV

He sat in between my legs making me smile. I would've never expected him to want to watch something like this, but the fact that he didn't just ask me makes me a little...jealous.

I typed in something on my laptop pulling up some...porn...I'd think he would like and pressed play. Riley obviously looked nervous which he should be.

After around five minuets of him being silent and still looking nervous I watched as he made his first movement 'biting his lip'. He tried looking away which made me a but angry. I reached around grasping his chin forcing him to look at the screen.

I glanced over his shoulder looking down seeing he was already hard. I smirked lightly as an idea came to mind.

"Play with yourself" I whispered into his ear and he gulped nervously.

"W-what?" He questioned with his voice slightly shaky, I let out a soft chuckle reaching my other hand around pushing his boxers down seeing his hard member.

"Play with yourself" I repeated once more. He let out a long shaky breath not doing what I asked. I wrapped my hand around the outside of his bringing it down to his member using his finger to glide against his member. I felt as a shiver ran down his back.

I gently wrapped his hand around his member only letting him feel the slightest bit of pleasure. I pumped his hand up and down his member barely letting him get any friction, he let out a needy whimper trying get more friction. I grasped his hand tighter not letting him move.

"I gave you your chance and you chose not to listen" I said before waiting a few seconds to start again.

I dragged his hand up and down slowly giving him more friction but needy whimpers still emitted from him.

I added the slightest pressure and he let out a loud needy moan.

"L-Levi, please just, more" He whimpered out.

"Not just yet" I said removing my other hand from my chin grasping his other hand using it to tease the tip of his member. He leaned his head back letting out another needy moan, I looked down into his eyes that were just begging for more.

I pumped his hand up and down faster than before giving him the pressure he needed. A pleasured expression appeared on his face. His moans slowly became louder and louder as I kept pumping faster and faster.

"F-fuck me, I-I'm gonna cum" He moaned out as he came in our hands. He let out panted breaths and I smiled lightly.

"Since you liked watching that so much why don't we make our own" I said and he paused.

***********************************************************************************************************

I hope you liked it also I am very sorry it took me so long to post this, I've had a very eventful week. And I will be posting the next part soon...hopefully. Also just to clarify they wont be putting the video anywhere, it's just for themselves to enjoy

-Azaria