Ch.43

Levi Sprice's POV

We arrived at the restaurant a minuet ago and he seems somewhat intimidated by all the people.

"Name" The man in the fancy butler clothing said.

"Levi Sprice" I said and he nodded motioning us to follow him. I let Riley walk infront of me...more like wanted him to walk infront of me. He has a good ass. (I dont know why lol)

As we entered the room Riley's eyes wandered across the walls. I pulled out a chair for Riley and he sat down in it. I ordered what I wanted ahead of time cause I didn't want to waste my time talking to useless people.

I sat down across from him watching as the man left the room.

"Very fancy" He said. I smiled at his expression.

"Do you like it?" I questioned and his eyes met mine and a sweet smile appeared on his face.

"I love it, but it looks so expensive" He said making me sigh, he's always worried about how expensive things are. I've explained over and over again to him that I have the money.

"Riley, I have the money, plus, this is a date" I said teasing him. His face went red.

"Aren't you supposed to ask the person before you take them on a date" He questioned and I leaned in a bit with a cheeky look.

"Not you, cause even if you said no I would still consider this a date" I said and he let out a small laugh.

"And here is your *Random wine name*" The man said setting the wine down in an ice bucket with two wine glasses. He set them down in front of us than poured some wine in each the glasses.

"Thankyou" I said and he left.

"You know it's fancy when you can't pronounce the name" He said motioning to the wine. I let out a small laugh.

Riley Parks POV

This place looked so fancy...

Levi looks so hot...I cant even deny it. The way the black fabric clung to his well defined muscles...fuck.

"Riley, are you okay, your face is extremely red" He said and I sat up straighter in my seat embarrassed.

"Yeah" I said trying not to look at him. Just looking at him right now is making me horn-...I'm not finishing that, It's make me even more embarrassed than I already am.

The man who looked like a butler came back in with two fancy plates of food...It looked so expensive...Jesus...

He set the plates in front of us and with out a word he left.

"Look at me" He said and I hesitantly looked up, immediately my heart started beating faster. Why does he have to look so good. "Your so red, are you sure your feeling fine, if not we can just come back another time" He said and I shook my head no.

"Really, I'm fine" I said. He looked at me unconvinced but than leaned back in his seat with a smirk.

"I think I know what your problem is" He said cheekily looking me up and down. "It's written all over your face" He leaned back very close to me "Your a horny mess" He said barely above a whisper.

I ignored him and started eating, and damn this is the best food I've ever had.

"This is amazing" I said trying to ignore what he had previously said. He shook his head with a laugh and started eating as well.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it, and I'll be trying to post more now that I have more time.

-Azaria