Ch.53

Riley Parks POV

I looked at Levi...it's been over 2 weeks since we've hung out, he's been so busy with work.

I feel so selfish...buuuuuuuuut no one can blame me for just being a tad clingy.

"How long till your done" I asked as I stood up waiting for an answer. I could feel the stress bouncing off of him.

I leaned on the on the table looking at him with a smile.

"It's already like 2 am, Riley go to bed I know your tired" He said looking up at me.

"I'm not tired, I slept all day" I said and he let out a tired chuckle.

"Well I still have a ton of work so I won't be in the room for aboooout...3 more hours" He said rolling his eyes.

"Can you atleast take a little break, you've been working all day" I asked and he sighed lightly glancing at his laptop than back at me.

"I guess but just for a few minuets" He said and I instantly smiled at him. He needs a break since he's been working all day.

He turned his chair so it was facing towards me. He motioned me to sit on his lap. I smiled somewhat nervous. I carefully sat in his lap and he let out a deep chuckle close to myear that sent shivers down my spine.

"Why are you being so careful, I'm not gonna break if you sit on me" He said and my face went a bit red. He wrapped his arms around me resting his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry for distant the past 2 weeks I'm just so stressed and haven't thought about how bored you might get" He said tiredly as his grip around me tightened.

"I'm fine sitting in here all day. Watching you is fun" I said.

"That sounds stalkerish" He said teasing me. I sat there trying to come up with a comeback but nothing came to mind.  I moved a but trying to get comfortable but Levi instantly held me still. "Please don't move right now" He struggled to say. I made a confused expression wondering why I wasn't supposed to move.

"Why can't I move?" I asked in confusion. His slight snicker filling the silence that followed for a minuet.

"Riley I haven't had the time to be with you or myself for the past two weeks. I'm horny as fuck" He spoke whispering the last part. My face glowed red in realization, damn I can be an idiot sometimes.

"We have time right now" I said barely auditable.

"You don't have to if you don't wanna" He said and I shook my head pushing his arms off me and standing up.

"I wouldn't of offered if I didn't want to" I spoke and he looked me up and down with a smile.

"Your so good" He said and I bent down to my knees staring at his crotch, he was already hard. I gulped nervously trying to gain my confidence. I slid his pants down a bit revealing his member.

Levi's POV

He licked my tip and I let out a shaky breath. Not cumming for so long is difficult. It already feels so fucking good. He took in my tip licking it and swirling his tongue around it. I  leaned my head back in satisfaction. My breath getting heavy.

"Fuck your so good" I groaned out with a smile. My body tensed up. I already needed to cum. He took in my whole member bobbing his head up and down. I let out loud groans struggling. I gripped his hair pulling him off but he kept his mouth open. I used my other hand and started jerking off,  cum spilled upon his face and mouth as I let out a loud groan

*******************************************************************************************
Gn

-Azaria