Ch.22

Riley Parks POV

I woke up feeling nothing. I looked around and didn't see Levi. I stood up and instantly felt freezing. I looked out the window and could see snow falling. I smiled lightly putting my hands on the windowsill and looking out the window. The snow was deep and bright It doesn't snow very often, the last time it snowed was like 7 years ago, so this was an amazing sight to see.

After a few minuets of watching the snow fall I decided It was time to get dressed. I walked over to the closet and started changing.

I walked out of the room and downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Levi making waffles. He looked at me with a sweet smile.

"Happy birthday" He said in a singy voice. I smiled back and walked to the fridge, I opened it and grabbed some orange juice. I grabbed a cup and poured it.

He came up behind me kissing my neck making my face go red.

"Do you still want to sit In here all day watching TV" He said kissing down my neck.

I chuckled lightly "Yep" I said. I don't like doing things for my birthday, I never have and never will.

It was just a day where my mother was like 'you know what I'm tired of having this little shit in my stomach Ima get a C-section' and here I am.

"Why do you always wanna stay in" He asked.

"Why do you always wanna go out" I retaliated. I've never liked going out places very much. I like going out every once in a while, but for a couple days now he's been wanting me to go out. But I get extremely anxious when I'm around people.

"Fair play" He said and went back to making food. I sat on a chair at the island waiting for breakfast to be ready.

He was always so nice to me, I've never even known someone as nice as him. I've never had someone to makes jokes with or hang out with. And the way he kisses me and makes me feel so g-... I'm gonna keep my thought pg-13.

"What do you want on your waffles" He said and I just shrugged my shoulders. He pulled out strawberries and blueberries putting them on the waffles with whipped cream. He got himself a plate and sat next to me handing me my plate. So much food...

I took my fork cutting it and slowly started eating it.

"So we have all day to watch whatever we want, I have to abide by your every word without hesitation" He said.

I don't understand how someone so intimidating can be so nice.

"I'll decide what to watch after this" I said continuing to eat.

After he finished eating he walked over and started cleaning his dish. I watched him as I kept eating. Damn how can he look so fucki-... Oh my fucking god, can I stop having these thoughts today. What the hell is wrong with me.

When I finished he grabbed my plate and cleaned it. I looked at him thankful.

"You know what I'll be back in a bit" I said quickly walking back upstairs.

I walked into the closet and looked for what to change into, I kinda forgot it was my birthday today so I didn't dress correctly. I couldn't find any comfortable pants, I don't think Levi will mind if I just wear a shirt will he?

I took my clothes off and put one of my longer shirts on, although It wasn't that long it barely covers my ass, jesus I'm embarrassed. I walked down the stairs and to the utility closet where there were some blankets. I grabbed one then walked back to the living room.

Levi was sitting on the couch waiting for me with baggy sweatpants on and wearing a messy bun. When he saw me his eyes traveled up and down me. My face went red and my tail went in-between my legs. I walked over and sat on the opposite side of the couch laying the blanket on top of me. He handed me the remote whilst scooting closer.

I turned it on and put on a movie. After a couple minuets I felt Levi's hand petting my tail. I tried to keep my eyes on the TV but for some reason It just pleasured me so much. I've never gotten pleasure from someone touching my tail.

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with me, I'm turned on by him fucking touching me.

I bit my lip trying not to let out any noises. Fuck why does this feel so good.

I let out a quiet whimper and he noticed. He smirked lightly putting his hand on my upper thigh and rubbing. I left out a soft moan and only wanted more.

"Tell me what you want" He whispered out.

"Make me feel good" I said embarrassed.

I can't believe I actually said that.

He layed me back and got on top of me, as he traveled his hand up my shirt revealing more of my boxers.

"It's like you were planning this" He said leaning down and kissing my neck. I was about to retaliate when all the sudden I felt his fingers gentle glide against my nipples (I fucking hate the word nipples and every time I type it my face just...looks cringed out)

I couldn't help but let out a loud unexpected moan.

"You like that" He whispering into my ear. I nodded and he pinched it lightly earning another moan. He continued playing with it using his other hand to reach down and start to palm me through my boxers. It felt so good and I really more, fuck I cant believe I'm about to say this.

"More" I moaned out and he bit the nape of my neck with a smirk.

************************************************************************************************************

I just want to say all that nipple (Hate that word) shit is hot and all but I just hate using the word 'nipple'. Also please DM me or comment and give me ideas cause I read all your comment and I have a notebook with a ton of ideas for the book.

-Azaria