Ch.35

Levi Sprice's POV

I woke up and was just looking at him, he was so beautiful and had such an innocent face, I don't understand how I deserved him, he was so nice and sweet, he's honest and always feels guilty when he does something bad.

I brushed my thumb over his bottom lip leaning over and kissing him, he moved around a bit and I saw his wrists, they had dark bruises on them. Shit, did I do get to rough and tie the belt to tight last night. He's probably gonna be pissed when he wakes up. I pulled him closer to me, he's way to good for me, I'm not nearly as nice as him. He's the only person who I'm really this nice to, I don't usually meet people like how I met him and get along with them.

"Good morning" I heard him mumble out.

"I'm sorry" I said and he seemed confused.

"About what?" He questioned.

"I may have gotten a little to rough last night" I said motioning to his wrists. He glanced down and I could see a small smile on his face.

"I liked it" He said and to say I was surprised was an understatement.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it and I know it's short but this is the second chapter I published today so...

-Azaria