Ch.21

Levi Sprice's POV

After we ate yesterday, he took a shower and we just sat all die. Lately, I've been pushing him to eat more food but he just wont gain weight, It's like every night after I fall asleep he goes to the home gym and works off every calorie and more...what if he's actually doing that.

"Riley, what do you do every night after I fall asleep" I said looking at him suspiciously.

Even though I always pull him as close to me as I can and then he complains in the morning about how tight I'm holding him and he can't get out of my grasp. Yeah I feel like an idiot.

He looked at me cheekily. "I sneak out every night to preform satanic rituals in your creepy basement" He said and I let out a chuckle.

Yep, I'm an idiot. Why would he work out every night.

"Why'd you ask" He said making me feel even more like an idiot.

"Because I thought you were doing satanic rituals" I said trying to hide how idiotic I am.

I paused for a moment gaining back my confidence "Since this is your last day, then you have one day off till it's your birthday. I do whatever you want no complaining what so ever" I said and he looked up at me with a cheeky smile.

"Really, no complaining" He said smirking. Fuck he knows how to make a guy horny.

"Yeah" I said pulling him in by his hips.

"Good, which means you can go ahead and let me sleep" He said and I felt my dreams shatter before me.

"What, seriously. That's was so rude to lead me on like that" I said and he glared jokingly at me.

"No complaining" He said making me laugh.

"Fine, go to sleep, I'll go and do my own thing" I said and he shook his head no. I've never seen him like this before, I like this side of him, well besides the fact that he turned me down and tricked me a bit.

"You have to come with me, remember you have to do whatever I want with no complaints" He said making me smile a bit.

He started walking to the stairs and I followed him, his tail swaying happily. As we made it to the top of my stairs he walked into my room and I followed him. He got on the bed and motioned me to. I didn't want to sleep here all day but, If it makes him happy I guess I will.

I sat next him and he smiled.

"Now we sleep until tomorrow" He said making me laugh, he really loves sleeping.

I pulled him close to me and gave him a small kiss.

"For your birthday we can do 'whatever' you want" He said dragging on the word whatever.

Jesus fuck, what is he doing to me.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it and yes the next chapter will be Riley's birthday and then we're skipping right to Christmas and it will be a very fun Christmas if you know what I mean. Also I'm sorry my chapters have been shorter recently, I just haven't found that much time to be working on them with school and all that shit. And the fucking pandemic going on I can't do shit or even like Idk have fun or go anywhere. I usually make my ideas when I'm outside but our crappy ass yard is disgusting and I can't think there so y'all will have to fucking deal with out. Also sorry about my small little rant I am just mad.

-Azaria