Ch.3

Levi Sprice's POV

I knocked on the door of Tony's house hoping he didn't have m money and would be willing to trade something else.

I heard light footsteps walking to the door and with a creak it opened. In front of me was the beautiful boy from the other day. Riley had a small bruise on his face and tear stains. I smiled at him and he smiled back but refused to meet my eyes.

"Is Tony home" I asked with a sweet tone.

He nodded still refusing to meet my eyes and that angered me a bit but I didn't want to scare him so I kept my cool.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

His expression changed to somewhat fearful.

"He said not to let you in" He mumbled out, his voice quivering.

"So he doesn't have the money" I said happily and he hesitantly nodded. I chuckled lightly/

"Tell him I have a proposition for him" I said.

I watched as Tony came around the corner with an interested look in his eyes.

"Whats the proposition" Tony said with greed.

"I'll forget about the money for one little thing" I said smirking.

I glanced at Riley hinting to what I want and he scoffed.

"What are you gonna do with a worthless piece of trash" Tony said chuckling.

"Whatever I want" I said and he smiled.

"Take him, he's all yours" Tony said.

He didn't even hesitate, it's obvious he hate's Riley, but I at least expected him to ask for a bit more money in return.

"Riley, go get some better clothes on and shoes" Tony said and I think Riley finally realized what is happening but he couldn't say anything.

I watched as the boy scurried away and Tony looked at me with interest In his eyes.

"So, why do you actually want him" He asked and I glared at him with hate.

"Now that we have zero business together, so I don't have to tell your ugly ass anything" I said looking him up and down with disgust. "Tell Rile go outside to my car when he's done" I said walking out to the door and towards my car.

Such a disgusting human doesn't deserve to even know someone with such beautiful none the less have him as a son.

I sat in my car waiting for the beautiful boy to appear again and after five minuets on I saw him being pushed out the front door.

I reached over and opened the passenger door and motioned him to walk over. He walked with his eyes on the ground, he walked to the car and looked up at me as if asking if he could get in.

I let out a small chuckle "Get in" I said smiling.

He hastily got in shutting the door close behind him. His ears were pressed down on his head and tail wrapped around his leg tightly. He was so nervous it was cute.

I started the ignition and started driving.

"I'm Levi" I said glancing at him. "Do you have any questions for me" I asked and he just shook his head no.

It's kinda hard to get to know each other when he doesn't have any question. I sighed lightly.

"Tell me about yourself" I said and he looked at me for a second making our eyes meet then he immediately looked away.

"What do you want to know" He mumbled out. I smiled towards him happily.

"Tell me simple things, whats your favorite food, favorite color, just the small things" I said.

He seemed surprised that I wanted to know about him.

"I don't have a favorite food, and my favorite color is Jade" He said, such an odd color.

He's a bit odd, but everyone has an odd side.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it, I'm sorry if it's bad right now I'm in a car driving to Texas and my friend won't stop hitting pot holes. Also sorry it's short the chapters will vary. Also, will you guys please send me some book covers for this book, It'll be greatly appreciated, my Instagram, is @yaoi.life.69 and I know it's cringy.

-Azaria