Ch.26

Levi Sprice's POV

"It's Christmas" I said excitedly and he nodded in agreeance. I bit my lip looking him up and down. "I want my present" I said cheekily and his face went bright red. I knew he felt embarrassed.

I've been waiting for 5 hours. I thought he should have breakfast and sleep more before I remind him what he owes me for Christmas.

I was just gonna have him wear the outfit that was in that picture he took, but I found a much better outfit for him.

"If you go in the bathroom there's some clothes I want you to wear" I said, he stood up embarrassed and walked to the bathroom, we're gonna have an amazing day. But, I know I can't force him to do anything he doesn't want to do, but I can convince him to.

I took my shirt off tossing it on the ground.

After around ten minuets of Riley in the bathroom I started to get worried. Is he okay? I stood up walking to the bathroom door and knocking on it.

"Are you okay" I said worried.

"Y-yeah hold on" Riley said hastily. I chuckled leaning against the wall next to the door.

After a couple minuets I watched the bathroom door hesitantly open and Riley walked out wearing (The clothes on the cover)

I looked him up and down with hungry eyes, he was trying to cover himself but that didn't keep my eyes from wandering his body.

He looked somewhat worried "Don't worry it won't be on for long" I said teasingly. His face went red and he looked down in embarrassment.

I grabbed his wrists pushing him up against the wall his wrists above his head. My eyes traveled up and down him like he was a landing strip and I was a plane about to make a crash landing ( I don't know why, I just ate a whole ass mf cake whilst crying and being horny as fuck so...)

I leaned in starting to kiss his jaw, I used my free hand to drag it through his hand and started kneading his ears, they were so soft and it made him feel so good.

He let out soft gentle moans and I started kissing down his neck.

Riley Parks POV

He started trailing soft kisses down my neck leaving hickeys, my moans slowly got louder and then he hit my sweet spot. I couldn't help but wrap my tail around his leg pulling him in closer.

I was embarrassed with how I was dressed, but he liked it so I'm not gonna complain. I liked the way he touched me, it was gentle and pleasurable at the same time.

Leaving soft bites on my shoulder he lead me to the bed. He leaned against the headboard and I could see he was hard.

"Let me make you feel good" I said hesitating. If he says no Ima fuckin die.

"Go ahead" He said and I smiled.

I took his pants off...he wasn't wearing any boxers...

I bent down licking his member. I licked the tip of his member then slowly started taking him in my mouth. I teased him with my tongue and before I could go further I felt my underwear being slid down a bit and without a warning his finger entered me.

I let out a high pitched moan. It hurt a lot but felt so good. My teeth grazed his member and he paused for a moment.

"No teeth" He said continuing to thrust his finger in me.

I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft and he let out low groans using his free hand to grip my hair tightly shoving my head down further.

"So good" He groaned out thrusting another finger in. I've never felt something as good as this before.

After a couple more minuets he came in my mouth without warning. "Be a good boy and swallow" He said and I listened.

I would do anything to be praised by him, and when I say any thing I mean anything (Hehe ;)

"Fuck me" I whispered out before I could stop myself. I paused for a moment.

"I would love to" He said.

He layed down underneath me. My knees on either side of him sitting up straight.

He grabbed my hips, positioning me over his...you know what.

Fuck, he's huge, I didn't even know something that big could even fit in someone.

Levi Sprice's POV

My hands holding his hips. I slid his hips down so the tip of my member entered him. He let out a loud moan. I moved his hips further down my shaft. He had an expression of pain and pleasure. Once my whole member was in him he let out a small wince.

"Hold on" He mumbled. I paused, keeping my eyes on him. He's gonna have a rough day tomorrow.

He nodded as if telling me to continue and I did. I slid him up and down.

Riley Parks POV

He slid me up and down on his member, my back arched from how pleasurable it was and my head flew back in satisfaction.

"Faster" I moaned out and he listened.

He continued for a while longer and I felt close.

"I- ngh Im gonna cum" I moaned.

I came on him and he kept going till he came inside of me.

I let out deep breathes tiredly. Fuck Im tired.

Before I could say anything Levi flipped me over.

(I'm to lazy and bad at this so let's just say they fucked for 3 more hours and he couldn't walk the next day)

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it, I know I'm shit at writing but I've been trying to get better at writing smexy shit so...

-Azaria