Ch.20

Riley Parks POV

I woke up in the living room. The light was off but there's was a small gleam of light coming from the windows.

I was about to get up when I realized what my head was on. It was Levi, he always smelled so good like mint chocolate. It was so intoxicating. I took in a deep breath. He let out a soft chuckle, why does he always have to be awake when I do embarrassing things.

"You sleep well?" He asked and I just layed there as still as possible.

Is it possible to just do something without him knowing, it's like he already knows every embarrassing thing I'm about to do.

"Well since your awake, what would you like to do today" He asked making me smile.

"Sleep" I said not moving, he's so warm and I've already embarrassed myself, so whats the harm in embarrassing myself more.

"Riley we can do anything think about it" He said. I was about to testify when I got an idea. I looked up at him cheekily.

"Anything" I said and he nodded with a smirk. "Good, then how about we join a cult and summon Satan" I said and his smirk disappeared.

"Ha ha, so funny" He said sarcastically.

"You said anything" I said.

I've always wondered what it would be like to be in a cult not that I'm satanic or anything. I don't believe in that shit.

"Fine sleep all day, I'll go and order sushi for myself" He said which peaked my attention. We never got around to ordering it last night since I fell asleep.

"I'm awake" I said lazily still not sitting up.

He let out a deep laugh and I was in confusion, did I do something funny?

"Let me go and I can call" He said, I looked at my hands to see if I was holding his, but I wasn't.

"What" I asked then felt something pet my tail that's when I realized what he met. I instantly sat up and scooted away with a sorrowful expression. "I-I'm sorry" I said and he just smiled.

"What type do you want" He asked completely ignoring what just happened.

I'm more embarrassed than ever before, I hate it when I do that, I hate the fact that I actually did that, I'm ashamed of myself and am considering all the ways to erase my memory right now.

"Anything" I said quietly he smiled getting up and leaving the Livingroom.

Maybe I'm overacting about the tail thing, I've just never done that to anybody.

After a couple minuets Levi walked back out and sat next to me.

"It'll be here in half an hour" He said leaning back. "You know what, I'm gonna stop bothering you about spending money. Because I can just get you stuff regardless" He said and I chuckled lightly feeling my face warm up.

I don't need anything, I already have the things I need in life. Well most of the things, you can't buy everything in life.

*After they get the sushi*

He set It out on the kitchen island and looked happy.

"I want repayment for this" He said and I looked up with a small laugh.

"What repayment can I give?" I questioned and he smirked lightly.

"I don't know, I'll save it" He said which slightly worried me but I've got to do what I got to do to get my sushi.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you liked it, I know it's not the longest and also not the best. I'm kind of in an writer's block.

-Azaria