Ch.13

Riley Parks POV

I woke up and just lied there for a minuet before turning and looking at Levi, his face was closer than expected. He looked peaceful whilst he was asleep. I looked down seeing his shirt gone, I don't understand how he has abs, well maybe he works out everyday, I know he has his own personal gym but I don't ever hear him talking.

I looked back up making sure he was asleep, I brought my hand down to his torso feeling his abs and damn, It's rock hard. I heard him chuckle and I froze and my eyes widened.

"Your so cute" He said and my face wen red as let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and removed my hand from him.

I refused to meet his eyes out of embarrassment.

"I want a repayment" He said and I made a confused expression.

"For what" I asked and he smirked.

"You wanted me to sleep in here" He said and I thought for a second.

"But this is your room" I said but his smirk didn't leave.

"So I can start sleeping in here" He asked. I shrugged.

"If you really want to" I said embarrassed. He smirked again.

"Well then you should repay me for letting you sleep in here" He said, what does he want this time.

"What do you want" I asked sighing and he looked happy.

"I want to kiss you when ever I want" He said. I wouldn't mind kissing him again, It felt nice last night.

"I guess If I get to keep sleeping in here" I said, my face still bright red.

Levi Sprice's POV

I put my finger underneath his chin making him look up at me. I didn't think he would be so quick to say yes. I leaned in and kissed him, he was hesitant at first but kissed. I would've liked to go further but I only just woke up.

"Beautiful" I said brushing my thumb over his bottom lip, I leaned in and kissed him again. "I would like to do more, but, we need breakfast" I said and he looked embarrassed.

I tossed the blanket off me and looked towards him, he looked deep on thought but still looked like a tomato. I loved his expression, I walked towards the bathroom walking in and brushing my teeth. When I walked out Riley was in the same place with the same expression. I walked passed him and towards the stairs and all I could think about was . (Rated R stuff, also when it does get to the rated r things It won't have a warning)

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you liked it, I know it's short but I've been posting pretty much every day sometimes even twice a day. Also I just wanna say I'm so happy with all the support I already have had, I know it's not a lot but I really appreciate it.

-Azaria