Ch.45

Riley Parks POV

I watched as his car pulled out of the drive way. I smiled to myself as I made my way to the bed, he left his laptop and I am...interested...in...something...

I hopped on the bed opening his laptop, I quickly typed in his password than thought for a second.

Where do I even find porn, maybe I should just ask Levi...maybe not...that be a very weird conversation.

After a few minuets of looking I found some...this looks...odd...

I clicked on it not sure if I wanted to watch this...I clicked play and it started after a few minuets I was still confused...this is weird.

"I forgot my laptop" Levi said entering the room. I paused for a second.

"Wait, you don't need it" I said trying to pause the thing I was watching. He gave me a confused look.

"Why" He questioned getting closer. I closed the laptop.

"It's...dead" I said lying. He looked unconvinced and grasped the laptop from me opening it. I looked away ashamed of myself.

"Riley, what were you watching" He said looking at me with a surprised face.

"Nothing, forget about it" I said hoping he wouldn't be mad.

"Mhm, Kitten, If you really wanted to see something like this you could've just asked" He said getting on the bed leaning against the headboard. He bent his legs up motioning me to sit between them. I listened not knowing what would happen if I didn't.

************************************************************************************************************

I know it's short, but there will be a part two posted sometime in the next few days, again sorry for the slow updates

-Azaria