Ch.52

Riley Parks POV

I sat infront of the desk watching him work, his employee is out sick so he is working right now. He looks so intense and upset. I could tell he's been really stressed for the past couple days. His phone started ringing and I could tell his mood got 10 times worse.

"Mr.Sprice talking" He spoke, his voice tired and annoyed. "On Sunday?...No I'm not doing that, if your so insistent than I'm backing out of the agr-" I watched as a smirk played on his face as he shook his head.  "If you want to make a fucking deal try not cutting me off in the middle of my sentence" He spoke angrily than through his phone against the wall. A loud bang emitted from his and I just looked at him worried.

"Are you okay" I asked nervous for his answer. He nodded towards me with a smile.

"I'm just stressed is all, anyways,  why are you in here" He asked.

"Cause I like watching you work" I answered and he seemed happier. "Mh by the way I learned something for you" I said which peaked his interest.

"Really, what is it" He asked.

"I learned how to make eggs" I said and he seemed genuinely surprised.

"And when will I get to try this" He asked and I thought for a second.

"I can make it now if your hungry" I said and he nodded. Without a second thought I stood up leaving the room.

Levi Sprice's POV

I'm a bit scared, he may burn the house down.  I'm guessing he's been practicing when I've been leaving him home alone.

*30 Minuets Later*

I watched as Riley walked in with a plate of food. It looks...good...I suppose.

"Here" Riley said placing the plate of food infront of me.

"Where's the fork" I questioned and he glanced away in guilt.

"I used them all" He said which confused me, how did he use all of them. "You know what my hands are clean" He said and I let out a chuckle. "Open your mouth" He said and I listened trying not to laugh more. He put the food in my mouth and dayum it tasted horrible.

"G-good" I struggled to say he smiled happily. I gripped the chair tightly and swallowed it. "Well you grab me some water" I said and he nodded walking back out the room as soon as he left I poured my food in the small trash bin next to my desk. I feel awful for doing that.

"Here" Riley said handing me a cup of water.  After I drank some I looked at him with a smile.

I motioned him to come closet so I could kiss him,  once we were an inch away from eachother he stopped.

"If you didn't like my food you couldn't told me, I know it was awful" He said letting out a laugh.  I just realized he must've saw the trashcan.

"I'm sorry but your not aloud to cook again" I said and he nodded In agreeance.

**********************************************************************************************************
I know I haven't posted in a while and I don't think I will be posting to often but I hope you enjoy it

-Azaria