Ch.2

Riley Parks POV

It's been 4 days since that guy has been here, and apparently since he asked me questions my father thinks I'm a whore and want to sleep with him. He' been relentlessly beating me since, I don't blame the guy, he didn't know this was gonna happen.

"Sweety, let me clean you up" My mother said sweetly walking in.

She may seem nice right now but she's the one who caused the pain I'm.

"It's fine mam, I can do it myself" I said with a smile.

My moms smile disappeared and turned into a loathsome glare, which made my smile disappear to. What did I do wrong this time?

"You little bitch" She said smacking my face making my head slap to the left. I put my hand up and held onto where she slapped me. It stung and would probably end up bruising.

She shook her head in disappointment.

"I was being so nice by offering to help you clean up" She said furiously.

Why is she getting so mad at this.

I looked at the floor to scared to meet her eyes. I heard her scoff and walk away I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. She scares me more than my father, she's the won who caused almost all the scars on my back and legs.

I've learned over the years to never disobey her or even talk back. But the weird thing is she always wants me to talk back to my father. She's always telling me to run away, or hit my father back. But I don't think she knows how fighting works, I'm under 90 pounds and am very weak where as my father is 300 pounds and has some muscle.

I sat down on the cold hardwood floor. The cold floor sent shiver up my spine and gave me goosebumps.

Levi Sprice's POV

I know Tony won't have my money by then so I might as well propose an idea for him.

I couldn't that boy out of my mind. The beauty he held was unlike anything I've ever seen before. And add the tail and ears just makes him all the more adorable. He's only around 5'6-5'7 which just adds to it all.

He has small delicate hands that are pale and have no imperfections. Where as mine are rather large and rough.

He's so small and frail I would be afraid to touch him cause he might shatter. I wonder if he's afraid of me, I don't want him to be. I want him to like me, if he doesn't like me whats the point of trading him for the money. Well I guess we could get to know each other then maybe he'll like me.

It was hard to believe he was 20, I'm quite happy he is cause that means I'm only 7 years older. That still is a big gap but I'm not gonna think into it. He only looks to be around 16-18, if he was any younger than 18 I wouldn't be doing this.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it if not than I'm sorry, I know this one's a bit short but I had to write this late night and very quietly.

-Azaria