Ch.5

Authors note
This is the first book I've written that hasn't has smex yet, like seriously on my other account its just pure fluff which my deleted after she found out, she also may have smacked me but that's not the point...

Riley Parks POV

I woke up panting with sweat streaming down my face. I get nightmares most nights which Is why I almost never get sleep. I looked out the window and saw it was still dark out. My throat felt dry and parched.

Would he mind if I went and got myself a glass of water, I saw where the kitchen was earlier. Hopefully he's still asleep.

I stood up out of the bed instantly feeling the cold envelope me. I walked to the door and opened it quietly, I walked out the door and went down the stairs infront of me. The light in the living room was on and I could see Levi sleeping on the couch. I tried to keep my footsteps quiet so I didn't wake him.

I walked into the kitchen and started looking in cupboards. I opened a cupboard that was a little high up and saw cups. I reached up and tried to grab it. After I did, I was about to shut it when I dropped the cup and it shattered.

"Shit" I said.

I bent down and started picking up the glass. I was scared he would do since I broke it, what if he hits me. He looks much stronger than me.

Levi Sprice's POV

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking. I sprung up and walked towards the kitchen. As I walked in I saw Riley bent over with glass o the ground. For a second I glanced at his a** (Hehe ;) but quickly looked away.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he quickly stood up.

"I'm sorry, it slipped when I was trying to get it" He said fearfully. I sighed.

"It's okay, let me clean it up" I said and he shook his head.

"No It's my fault" He said, his ears were pinned to his head and his tail was in between his legs.

"Riley, sit" I said sternly motioning him to sit on a stool next to the kitchen island.

He walked to the chair with an ashamed look on his face. He sat down and I started cleaning up the cup. I put all the glass in the recycling and grabbed a new cup. I filled it up with water and handed it to him.

"Why are you up" I asked worried. He took a sip of the water.

"I was just thirsty" He said, I knew it wasn't the reason he was awake, but, I'm not gonna push anything.

"Is the room your in okay?" I asked, he looked tense.

"I-Is it your room" He muttered, I smirked with a cheeky laugh.

"Yeah, is that a problem" He said, his face burning red.

"No, its fine" He said. His expression was just so adorable.

(After that they just went back to sleep)
*The next day in the afternoon*
Riley Parks POV

He already showed me around, and he left after that. He told me to take a shower, at 3:30 and he would be back at 4.

I turned the water on and started taking my clothes off. I opened the glass door and instantly got in. I did lose track of time so it's already 3:50, hopefully he doesn't get mad.

Levi Sprice's POV

I walked into my room, I looked around and saw Rile wasn't there I set the bags onto the bed and walked towards the bathroom, I could hear the shower running.

I knocked on the door and no response. I knocked again and no response. I grasped the doorknob and turned it. Did he actually leave the door unlocked. I chuckled lightly and opened the door. I looked at the shower and could see through the foggy glass Riley was washing his hair.

"Riley, you need to answer me next time" I knock I said looking riley up and down. He jumped in fear and covered himself.

"S-sorry. But please don't look" He stuttered out.

I smirked and looked him up and down once more. He was absolutely beautiful.

I closed the bathroom door walking out, I leaned against the door with a sigh. Well I'm horny now, Jesus, how can he look so damn adorable. His skin is so pale and beautiful I can't wait to f- I shouldn't finish that sentence.

After like fifteen minuets the shower turned off and Riley opened the door with a towel wrapped around him, he seemed surprised to see me.

"These are clothes I got for you, I want you to try them on and tell me if they fit" I said motioning to the bags. I grabbed one of the bags and handed it to him. "Now, try them on" I said. He nodded at me and went into the bathroom.

*After he tried on all the clothes*

He walked back out with a towel drying his hair.

"Let me dry it" I said reaching out. He vigorously shook his head no. I gave him a questioning look. "Why?" I questioned.

"I-I, I hate when people touch my ears" He said being scant with his reply. I've heard places that neko's rarely let people pet/touch there ears/tail.

"Thankyou for the clothes, is there a way I can repay you" He said, and of course my mind went to something rated R but I can't say that to him.

"Will you help make dinner" I asked and he hesitantly nodded.

"Good, now help me put these in the closet" I said motioning to the clothes.

"That's your closet" He said making me smirk.

"That's the point" I said and stood up.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you liked this It is currently 2 am and I have school in the morning so... it's a bit bad and yes I know I always have an excuse for it being bad but there all true. Also, I'm thinking I'd putting something a little iffy in the chapters coming up.

-Azaria