Ch.29

Levi Sprice's POV

Sam has been bothering me for the past 2 hours and I can't stand it, if I see him one more time Ima beat his ass.

I heard three knocks on my door than heard it open.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK AL-" I yelled turning around only to see Riley standing there afraid.

Shit, I might have just messed up. I stood up seeing as a tear rolled down his face.

He quickly shut the door and I heard his footsteps walking away.

I walked to the door looking out seeing as Riley ran into my room. I quickly walked after him into the room seeing Riley wrapped up in the blanket facing the other way.

What did I do, I know I shouldn't ever yell at him, I feel absolutely awful.

I walked in shutting the door behind me and walking over. I moved the blanket a bit and saw his scared expression.

"Riley, I didn't mean to yell at you, It was an accident" I said leaning down kissing the temple of his head. "Can you forgive me" I said and he nodded with a scared expression. Is he still scared of me, I didn't mean to yell at him, I sighed lightly "I'll buy you sushi" I said smiling.

His expression changed and he sat up happily.

"Okay" He said.

Bi polar much. Jesus, but I'm glad he's not afraid of me. I don't know what I would do if he hated.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you liked it and I know it's very short but It's fucking Easter today and I doing my annual 3 am Easter egg hunt which to be honest was very scary cause I did it with people who were like 4 years older than me (There were a couple my age) and it was in the woods this year and right now some of my friends and I are sitting in a tree waiting to jump scare some one so I decided to post this now.

-Azaria