Ch.9

Levi Sprice's POV

I stood up and looked around, fuck, why haven't I just put some sheets on a guest bed, I've been sleeping on the couch for a week and a half and it's really cold and uncomfortable.

I walked up the stairs and towards my room so I could get another blanket. I opened the door quietly because it only 3 am, I could here someone crying. I looked and in the dim light that the moon provides I could see Riley stirring in his sleep and tears rolling down his face. I quickly walked over and shook him slightly.

"Riley, wake up" I whispered while squatting down. "Riley" I said a bit louder and he woke up with a scared expression tears still streaming down his face. "Are you okay" I said pulling him into a hug.

He was holding onto me as if his life depended on it, it was a little odd but I wasn't complaining.

"I'm scared" He whispered whilst calming down.

"Your gonna be fine" I said. His grip loosened making me smile. I stood up straight. "I'll be right back" I said and walked out.

Riley Parks POV

As soon as he left I curled up underneath the blanket. I always got nightmares, but tonight was worse than others. I'm embarrassed, I hate when people see me cry, I feel even weaker than I already am. Levi walked back through the door with a glass of water handing it to me.

"Drink" He said and I listened, He was about to walk out when I grabbed the end of his shirt.

Levi Sprice's POV

He grabbed the end of my shirt making me look back, he looked nervous.

"W-Will.. will you please stay" He said quietly looking down. I smiled to myself.

"Of course" I said and he seemed relieved. He set his water down on the nightstand and moved over so I could get into the bed.

I pulled the covers back an laid in the bed, he looked happier now. He seemed peaceful.

After like half an hour I watched as his eyes closed and his breathing slowed down. I pulled him closer to me feeling his tail brushing against my legs, I kissed his forehead and laid back down.

His small body was so warm, it surprised me. His shirt was raised a bit so I could feel his smooth skin, he was so skinny, I raised my hand a little higher and could feel his rib bones, he should gain some weight.

He never finishes his food and only eats breakfast and dinner. I've never been so worried for someone. I may like him more than I thought.

"What are you doing to me" I whispered lightly wrapping my arms around him and trying to fall asleep.

***********************************************************************************************************

I know its hella short, but like I've said before I post quite often so I hope y'all are okay with that, also let me just put in a little self promo.

Please go follow my Instagram @artist._.city and dm me if you want me to draw you, I do it for free and here are one of my drawings.

I'm to lazy to crop it but I also draw ⚡yaoi⚡so just dm me and I will try to draw it and yes I know I'm bout the best but I can draw a pretty damn good hand so

-Azaria