Ch.40

Riley Parks POV

It took me a while but I finally convinced Levi to leave the house so he could go get his car fixed. And now that he's gone I can do what I want which is watching movies for children, I sat on the couch grabbing the remote and turning the TV on.

Movies for children are so cringy and trashy I fucking love them. I pressed on a random movie sitting there watching it.

*2 Movies Later*
Levi Sprice's POV

I walked into the house tiredly, that stupid ass mother fucking mechanic was such a dick bag. He fucking ruined my car, he even broke my window. This is what happens when my regular mechanic moves away.

I walked into the living room and was about to walk past the couch when I saw Riley sitting on the couch humming along to a childish song on the TV.

I smiled holding back a laugh and walked behind him. I placed my hands on the back of the couch standing over him. He saw my shadow and In the flash of a second he turned the TV off.

"W-when did you get home" He said looking up at me embarrassed. I smirked down at him. His face was bright red, I fucking loved it.

"Just a minuet ago. So, what are you watching" I said trying to embarrass him more.

"Adult movies" He said and I was so close to bursting out laughing. I took a deep myself so I wouldn't laugh.

"Adult movies as In porn" I said and he quickly nodded yes, after a second he realized what he was saying yes to and made a face of disgust.

"I would never" He said and my eyes widened...has he never watched porn. Doesn't every guy watch porn.

"Have you ever watched porn" I questioned and he shook his head no. Porn was how I spent most of my nights in elementary school to college. "Jesus fuck one of these days you will" I said.

I leaned down kissing him.

"I'll start dinner soon" I said and he smiled softly.

************************************************************************************************************

Incase you haven't caught on, one of the next couple chapters will be Riley watching porn lol...

-Azaria