Ch.44

Levi Sprice's POV
*An hour later*

We got into the car and he seemed happy.

"We should do this more often" I said and he nodded in agreeance with a smile. I smirked lightly. "But why were you so horny?" I questioned and his face turned red. I started driving away from the restaurant.

I think I'm gonna be taking the long route.

I brought my hand to his thigh. He didn't think much of it though. I started massaging his inner thigh making sure to brush my hand against his crotch area.. His breath hitched and he looked out the window in embarrassment.

"Your getting off by the littlest bit of friction. Jesus" I said teasing him. I slowly started palming him through his pants. He let out a soft but quiet moan.

I started palming him harder, I glanced at him than back at the road in front of us.

He started trying to make me go faster but I started going slower, almost stopping.

"You have to beg me if you want something" I said simply and he didn't say anything. I sighed about to take my hand away when he grasped my wrist loosely.

"P-please, Levi. I want more" He said begging.

Without a second thought I slipped my hand into his pants. I started slowly stroking his member up and down. His moans filled the car.

Riley Parks POV

He started stroking my member up and down, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. People can look into the car, and his hand is clearly in my pants...soo...

He gripped my member and started moving hid hand up and down.

"Your already dripping precum" He teased but continued. Is it wrong that I enjoy being so embarrassed, it turns me on...a lot...

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" I whispered out as he started going faster. I let out a loud high pitched moan. He started going faster and I knew I was about to cum. "I-I'm about to cum" I moaned out and I came in his hand. I let out panted breaths as he took his hand out of my pants.

"I guess you'll be needing new pants" He teased. I looked away somewhat ashamed of myself.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...also, I know there's been a lot of sexual chapters lately but I don't know what else to write about, if you have any suggestions please leave them here.

-Azaria