Ch.32

Riley Parks POV

He left Friday to go somewhere and said he would be back on Monday, which means I have to be alone...for two days.

I don't like being alone, never have never will. So for the past couple of days I've been sitting on the couch.

Even though he's gonna get back later tonight but I miss him.

Before my thoughts could go any I felt something on my arm, I shook my arm but the feeling didn't go away I looked down and saw a spider. It was a fricking tarantula, I didn't know they had tarantulas here. It looked calm. I held out my hand and it's legs tickled the palm of my hand as it crawled onto me.

"I'm gonna name you, Karl, I know it's not the best name, but what do you expect" I said petting the spiders back. "So Karl, what do you like to do in your fre-"

"Who the fuck is Karl" Levi said with an oddly sweet voice walking in. I didn't know he was gonna be back this early.

"Oh, no one" I said hiding the spider. He walked closer with a jealous look in his eyes.

"Who the fuck is Karl" He said in a stern voice. I sighed lightly showing him the spider. He looked as if he was about to get killed.

"W-what the fuck" He said fearfully. I was utterly confused.

"Whats the matter" I asked.

"Get that demonous spider out of here" He said and I chuckled lightly. Is he afraid of it, I've never seen him so afraid.

I stood up off the bed and watched as he backed up against the wall.

"Are you afraid" I said taking a step towards him.

"Riley, I swear to fucking god, if you don't take that shit out of here you will regret it" He said in a stern voice. I smiled walking over to the window opening it. The spider crawled off my hand onto the outside of the house. I closed the window and Levi was giving me a disgusted look. "Go clean your hands, now" He said.

I walked into the bathroom and started washing my hands, I saw Levi in the mirror watching me.

"Did it touch you anywhere else" He asked.

"Yep" I said and his face scrunched.

"Jesus, take your clothes off" He said and I looked at him confused. "We don't know where that vile creature has been" He said.

"But, I just put them on" I said protesting. He rolled his eyes.

"Take them off, and go take a shower" He said. I was about to shut the door so I could do what he wanted but he held his hand out stopping me. "Keep it open so I can clean your clothes" He said, I did as told and watched as he walked away.

I stood behind the door so he couldn't see me and started taking my clothes off. I set them on the counter and walked to the shower turning it on.

"Make sure to scrub your whole body" He said surprising me.

"Don't look" I said trying to cover myself, he rolled his eyes grabbing my clothes and walking back out. I stepped into the shower, feeling the warm water drizzle over me.

I started washing myself as Levi requested.

"Clean your back to" Levi said appearing out of no where again. I turned around and could see Levi leaning against the sink watching me.

"You know its a little bit weird to watch someone shower" I said embarrassed.

"Your not even cleaning your back" He said. What is with his weird phobia of spiders,

"I can't reach it" I said, he walked over towards me whilst stripping his clothes off. To say I was confused was an understatement. He opened the shower door not wearing any clothes and stepped in.

"What's the use in cleaning yourself if you can't do it properly" He said putting soap on his hands. "Turn around" He said. I was hesitant but listened.

He started rubbing his hands up and down my back his touch was gentle and warm.

"If your not careful, spiders can bite you. Which means it can also kill you, so as long as your staying in my house you don't touch them unless your planning on getting rid of them" He said continuing.

I've never seen him so afraid of something, it was a little odd cause he always acts as if he has no fear, and he looks like it to. But I guess everyone has to be afraid of something.

************************************************************************************************************

Looks like we found Levi's kryptonite. Also sorry I haven't posted in a couple days I've been a bit busy.

-Azaria