Ch.47

Riley Parks POV

What does he mean by 'make our own'...

"What do you mean by that" I asked in confusion and slight embarrassment.

"I have a perfectly good camera that would capture every movement we made. And it's not like that video would ever get out and than we could watch it when ever we want" He said and I just stared off into space no knowing what to say. I think that would be very hot...but...I would probably look gross.

"N-no, I'm disgusting" I said and felt him tense up and he gripped my wrist somewhat tightly.

"Kitten, you just fucked up" He said in a low voice. Did I make him mad?

*5 Minuets Later*

He pressed record as he walked back over and took my shirt off pushing me onto the bed. He leaned over me kissing down my collar.

"Why would you lie to me" He said and I looked at him confused but then he started kissing and biting my neck, I let out a whimper.

"A-a-about wha-what" I struggled to get out as he continued.

"Saying that you're disgusting, if you were disgusting than I wouldn't want to fuck you so bad. You're so nice and sweet to me. Your never rude, plus you have a great ass" He said getting even rougher as he started trailing down my stomach.

Fuck why does he have to embarrass me like this.

He brought his hand to my tight black boxers slipping them off than started stroking my member. I let out a whiny whimper wanting more. He let out a deep chuckle.

"So fucking needy" He said wrapping his hand around my member and slowly started pumping up and down. He stayed like that for a minuet and it felt like torture.

"Please, Levi, more" He said in-between moans.

"Be a good boy and deal with it" He said teasingly and I couldn't help but listen. The things he can make me do.

After another minuet he slowly started picking up his pace. I moaned louder as he went faster. Fuck I need to cum.

"I-I need to cu-cum" I said and he didn't stop. I came in his hand with a loud moan. I let out panted breaths.

He bent my legs and without a warning stuck one of his fingers in me. I let out a pleasured moan as he thrusted it in and out,

"Just fuck me" I moaned out.

"Impatient people don't get what they want" He said slowing down his pace.

Levi Sprice's POV

Fuck, It's so hard to just fuck him right now, but I love seeing him so desperate.

After a few moments I stuck another finger and went faster.

"More please" He begged and I was about to give up.

"Beg more" I said.

"Fuck. Levi, please just fuck me. I need more now, make me feel good" He begged and at this point I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

I reached over grasping the camera and faced it towards him, I placed my free hand on his hip and lined up to his...entrance...(Wtf else should I call it) and thrusted into him with a grunt.

His hands hid his face.

"Move you hands so the camera can see those pretty little expressions you make" I said cheekily. He moved his hands to reveal a bright red embarrassed face. "Good boy" I said praising him. He likes to be praised and I like praising him. He's almost always good.

I slowly thrusted in and out keeping the camera on him. His back arched and he let out a loud moan. I started going faster and harder.

"So good" He moaned as I continued. Precum leaking from him. After a few minuets of thrusting into him he was almost at his end. "I'm gonna cum" He moaned out and I thrusted one more time and we came at the same time. He let out tired panted breaths. I pulled out of him turning the camera off.

"You look so tired. I guess we're done for today" I said setting the camera on the nightstand and laying next to him. "You're such a good boy. I can't wait to do this again"

***********************************************************************************************************

I am greatly sorry for it taking so long, my laptop broke and I just got it back. After I got my laptop I worked on this chapter for 7 hours cause my brain didn't want to function properly and yeah. And yes it's shit but Im tired and need a shower, plus Im in class right now and Im about to have a fucking heart attack, Im on my 5th ultra gold monster drink and yes my hands are shaking and I feel like my heads gonna explode.

-Azaria