Ch.42

Levi Sprice's POV

I walked into the house happy to see Riley on the couch, I smiled to myself walking past him and towards the stairs.

I know we don't get out much, so I planned something for us. A date at a fancy restaurants, I got a VIP room so we dont have to listen to other people talk. I hope he likes where we're going.

*20 minuets later*

I lightly shook Riley awake. He looked up tiredly and I couldn't help but smile at his adorable expression.

"W-what" He questioned tiredly but still sweet. I watched as his eyes looked me up and down and his face went red. "You, look, n-nice" He said stuttering over his words.

"Thankyou, now get up we're going out" I said and he gave me a confused look. I backed up waiting for him to stand up.

He flipped his blanket off himself and stood up. He wasn't wearing pants and I smirked looking him up and down.

"There's some clothes on the bed for you. When your done getting dressed meet me in the car" I said and he nodded slowly walking away. I didn't pick anything to fancy for him to wear, he likes wearing simple clothing, so I got him a nice pare of pants with a white button up shirt. I made my way back to the door leaving the house and towards my car.

*5 minuets later*

I watched as Riley stepped our the front door and towards the car, like always he looked beautiful. I smiled leaning over and opening the door. Riley slid in closing the door.

"So where are we going?" He asked and I smirked lightly starting the car.

"It's a surprise" I said starting to drive.

************************************************************************************************************

I just want to apologize to everyone, I know I haven't been posting the last 2 weeks or so, but I've been really busy. I just saw my sister for the first time in 3 years and she stayed with us for a bit, and she was sleeping in my room and since she's a tattle tale and a nosey prick I couldn't work on it, also I was trying to figure out some of my own problems and stuff and since I'm such a fucking mess I decided I was gonna die my hair blue...yippee...Im weird...

-Azaria