Ch.34

*This Is Part 2 Of Levi's Birthday*
Levi Sprice's POV

I pressed a higher number on the vibrator making him flinch. I smirked lightly watching him twitch and squirm unable to help himself. He was biting his lip so hard I thought it would bleed, he's always so embarrassed of letting out any noises.

He struggled letting out a small whimper. Why does he have to look so fucking good, I can't help myself anymore. I pushed him backwards on the bed making him lay on his back, he looks a bit uncomfortable cause of his hands being tied behind his back so I guess I'll be somewhat gentle.

I got on top of him and started kissing up his thigh and towards his member. I started leaving soft bites that slowly got rougher and rougher and finally he stopped trying to make his moans so quiet.

"Ngh~ fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" He whispered to himself making me smirk. I kissed the tip of his member teasing him.

"Your so tempting" I whispered out kissing up his torso and chest. I started kissing his neck leaving marks as I used my hand to stroke his member. I started pumping him up and down and his soft moans filled the air. I started pumping faster and his moans got louder.

After a few more minuets I could tell he was almost done.

"Fuck, I'm g-ngh~ gonna cum" He moaned out and a moment later he let out a loud moan cumming in my hand. He was panting loudly and tiredly.

I flipped him over so he was on his knees and his face was pressed up against the mattress. I took the vibrator out of him turning it off.

I lined myself up with him and thrusted myself into him, He let out a loud moan/groan in pain. I paused for a second making sure he was okay, he seemed fine so I continued thrusting in and out. My hands on his hips pounding myself into him.

"So good" I groaned out keeping my pace, he felt so nice. If I could I would do this to him every second of everyday...but sadly, I can't. I hate sleep.

I started going harder and faster.

"Fuck Levi" He moaned out. The way he moaned my name just made me go even harder. "I-I'm gonna cum" He moaned and I smirked lightly as he came but still let me keep going.

After another minuet or so I came with a loud groan. I pulled out looking at him, he looks so helpless and tired.

I took the belt off his wrists tossing it to the side than removed his blind fold.

"Don't worry about the mess, I'll clean it up tomorrow" I said laying back in the bed and he came over laying next to me. He looked so tired.

************************************************************************************************************

I know I've been kinda slow with my updates lately, but I go to school and I have to make money, plus I've been drawing a lot lately so...And I just haven't been in the mood to write.

-Azaria