Ch.38

Riley Parks POV

Sam got here a few minuets and I think he knew Levi was gone, and he's been acting weird.

We were sitting on opposite sides of the couch and his eyes wouldn't leave me and it is very odd.

"Levi won't be back for at least another hour and it's pretty late" I said awkwardly, but his intense look didn't leave me.

My teeth clenched together and I refused to look back at him. Why is he here, I don't even know him.

"Sam...you should really leave" I said and heard him scoff. I watched as he stood up walking over so he was in front of me.

"Do you enjoy getting fucked in the ass" He said squatting down in front of me.

I ignored him not wanting to talk to him, he is acting very gross right now.

He put his hands on my and started moving his hands up. I quickly slapped his hands away

"Get the fuck away from me" I snapped at him standing up. Is he trying to do shit with me, I thought he was Levi's best friend or some shit like that.

He stood up straight pushing back onto the couch forcefully, I hit my head against the back the back of the couch letting out a loud thud. My head got really dizzy and it was hard for me to think straight. He got on top of me and started running his hands up my body.

"Get your hands off me" I said trying to push him off but he was to strong. Before I could do anything else I heard the front door slam shut than Sam got punched off of me.

"The fuck is wrong with you" I heard Levi say. I looked up seeing Levi beating the shit out of Sam, I didn't know what to do. Levi looked beyond angry as he stood up straight dragging Sam towards the front door. "Dont come back unless your will to fucking die" He said shoving Sam out the door. I heard Levi mumbling some insults as he came over to me standing behind me. "Are you okay" He said frustration in his voice.

I nodded looking up at him.

"Are you okay" I questioned. You could see how angry he was, his jaw clenched tightly, his hands were gripping the couch so tightly I thought he would brake it. His knuckles were white and his veins were popping out,

"As long as you are" He said. I put my hand on the back of his head pulling him down and giving him a small kiss instantly feeling him calm down.

After a second he backed away and it was only now I saw the blood splatter on him and his knuckles started bruising.

"We should go clean you up" I said standing up grasping his hand lightly and started making my way towards the stairs. I'm beyond grateful that he basically just saved me.

We walked into his bedroom walking to bathroom. I flipped the light on and walked to the counter grabbing the a wash cloth. I soaked it in warm water and grabbed his hand starting wiping away the blood.

"I'm sorry" He said and I looked up confused.

"Why are you sorry" I questioned.

"For not getting here sooner" He said and I chuckled lightly.

"You couldn't have guessed that would've happened. How'd you even know anyways" I said and he still looked sorrowful.

"I got a notification someone was in the front yard and checked the camera saw Sam was here so I drove home. But when got here I heard you yelling" He said and I listened carefully. I forgot he had cameras in the house.

I started wiping the blood off his face. He's so nice to me, and underestimates himself sometimes.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it and also I know it's awful but idgaf,

-Azaria