Ch.15

Riley Parks POV
*A couple days later*

When I woke up Levi wasn't in here, but I took a shower already and I still haven't seen him.

I opened the door of his room and instantly smelt heaven. I hastily made my way down stairs ad the smell just intensified. It was like something I've never smelt.

I walked towards the kitchen and could hear things clinking. I opened the door and could see Levi rushing around and cooking. He looked towards me with a smile and kept stirring something.

"Whats with all the food" I asked and he looked at me with a small laugh.

"It's thanksgiving" He said and I paused for a second...

"Whats with all the food though?" I asked and he stopped and looked at me with confusion.

"Have you ever celebrated it" He asked and I reluctantly shook my head no, I don't know why but I felt slightly embarrassed. He smiled at me excitedly "Well, then this'll be your first" He said and continued.

I walked to the island sitting down on one of the stools. Levi set a plate in front of me.

"Eat" He said and continued cooking. I listened and started eating.

Everything he makes tastes amazing where as everything I make tastes like shit.

After I finished eating I walked towards the sink only to see a good amount of dishes. I glanced at him and he was just so concentrated on making food it made me feel guilty that I couldn't cook.

I started washing the dishes and when I was almost done I felt something brush against my tail.

"I need you to taste something" He said and I turned around only to be face to face. Well kinda, It's more like face to neck. He's to tall, or maybe I'm just to short.

"W...what?" I asked distracted.

He put his finger infront of my mouth. It looked liked frosting on his fingers. He pushed his finger past my and into my mouth. I was hesitant but licked the frosting off and can I say It was the best damn frosting I've ever had.

He removed his finger and licked the excess off making my face go bright red.

"How does it taste, does it need anything" He said and I was just so spaced out I nodded without a second thought. "What does it need" He asked in confusion bringing me out of my spaced out state.

"Nothing sorry, it's amazing" I said and he chuckled lightly,

He leaned down a bit giving me a kiss.

"Thank you for doing the dishes, go do something while I'm cooking. It'll be ready in about 7 hours" He said and I scoffed surprised.

"W-what am I going to do for seven hours, also why would It take that long to cook food" I asked and he grabbed my shoulders leading me do the door.

"This is the one time a year I get to enjoy this much food. I want it to be perfection which is why I want you out" He said opening the door and letting me out with a smile.

"Fine, have fun in the kitchen all day whilst I go and do...something like...sleep" I said walking away from the kitchen and watching as he let out a laugh.

As the door shut I let out a sigh, I didn't know what I was gonna do all day. I walked into the Livingroom plopping myself on the couch. But the second I sat down the doorbell rang.

"Will you answer it" I heard Levi shout from the kitchen.

I got up and quickly walked to the front door and nervously opened it. There was two people standing there. A man and a women, they both looked relatively nice. They had a look of confusion when they saw me.

"Who are you" The girl asked in confusion, I instantly felt shy and smiled.

"R-Riley" I said answering her.

"Are you a friend of his or maybe a little more" She said cheekily making my face go bright red.

"Just friends" I said nervously.

"Jesus Palmera don't freak him out" The guy said making me bite my lip out of nervousness.

"Who is it" Levi said entering the room.

"Palmera and..." I said trying to get the other guys name.

"Sam" The guy chirped in making me a little less nervous

Levi walked over with a confused expression.

"Why are you here" Levi said walking up behind me.

"We told you we were gonna come" Sam said. Levi looked confused then his eyes widened.

"Oh shit. I kinda forgot you were coming" Levi said opening the door more and letting them in. I moved further back not wanting to get to close to them. They intimidated me, everyone intimidates me.

"So Riley, are you just visiting for thanksgiving" Palmera said putting an arm around me.

"He lives here" Levi said and they seemed surprised.

"Let him answer my question" Palmera said dragging me to the couch. Levi and Sam walked to the kitchen.

As we sat on the couch Palmera looked at me interested.

"So...why are you living here" She said and I was a bit embarrassed.

"Cause I was told to" I said, and she let out a soft laugh

"By who" She said and I thought for a second. Technically I'm not lying, I'm just not telling her the whole truth.

"Levi" I said and she smiled brightly.

"So, you guy's are dating" She said and I shook my head no. "You're so adorable" She said grabbing my hand. "Plus your a rare one, you're tail and ears are so pretty" She said.

"Thankyou" I said and she smiled.

"So Riley, what do you do in your free time" She said. I chuckled lightly.

"I watch movies with Levi, we sometimes go outside in the backyard. But besides that I just do whatever Levi tells me to do" I said and she looked at me with a cheeky smile.

"Whatever he want" She said emphasizing the word whatever. My eyes widened as I realized what she meant.

"Not like that" I said releasing her hand.

*When foods ready*

I walked into the kitchen grabbing a glass for water and filling it up.

"You and Palmera sure are getting along" Levi said walking closer to me. He had a look of...jealously maybe.

"Yeah, she's really nice a bit to touchy is all" I said and he chuckled.

He leaned in kissing me.

"What if they see" I said worried. He smiled kissing me again, he bit my bottom lip.

"They won't" He says about to carry on when someone walked on.

"Levi, Sam an- Oh, well...I see I've been lied to" Palmera says with a smile walking out. My face goes bright red for like the millionth time today.

"What were you just saying" I said embarrassed and he smirked a bit.

"Your expressions so cute" He said grabbing my jaw making me look up. "Don't be so embarrassed it was just a kiss" He said making my smile come back.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it, I know it's not the best. Also I wanna apologize for not posting for a bit I caught a small cold and have been throwing up a bit. Plus I'm on my period so that just adds on to it, I'm still sick but wanna keep posting so sorry if it's not good.

-Azaria