Chapter 9- Women aren't weak!!

(A/N-don't forget to read A/N down)

Avni's POV

"What's the catch?", I said looking straight into his eyes. Why all of a sudden he's being so generous.

He looked taken aback by my confidence and within a blink, he was standing dangerously close to me invading my personal space. His hand made their way to my wrists, holding tightly. He slammed my hands on the french window such that they were on either side of my head.

"W-What are you d...."

"Look at you, so fragile, so weak.", he interrupted me. My insides boiled in anger. 

"I'm not weak or fragile, Mr. Khanna."

"Oh really, then I dare you, release your hands from my hold."

I struggled to pull my hands back but it only made him tighten his grip."

"Leave me.", I demanded but he only tightened his grip.

"So you see, you're weak, careless, and helpless and till the time you work here your safety is my responsibility I like it or no, but it is."

"You are sick, you know that. Women aren't weak at all, you get that."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night.", he said arrogantly.

"Men like you are power-hungry jackals who just think that they are superior to others."

"Better power-hungry jackals than being stupid and fragile.", he said with the same arrogance."So quit struggling and wear the shirt."

"If you think I'll do whatever you tell me then let me make it clear, I ain't like your other workers, who fear you, got it, sir." I stared into his eyes known to the fact that he's been watching me intently and continued," and let me remind you I.am.not.weak." I said stressing my every word and with one sudden movement, I pulled my hand and pushed him slightly.

"And in no world, I'm going to use something that belongs to you.", I said and stepped to leave the room, but 

'looks like Mr Khanna had some other plans'

He held my wrist, again may I add, with so much strength that I directly crashed into his chest.

Oww my nose, Damn this Iron Man.

"You aren't going out of this room without fixing your cheap 3rd class outfit slash disguise and it's an order. Got it?"

I didn't say anything which made him tighten his hold which is I'm 110% sure going to leave a visible bruise.

"Got me?", he said.

"No."

'No matter what happens. Don't you agree to him Avni.'