Chapter 13- You're delusional!

(A/N First of all let me make something clear, the orphanage was of her Dada which means her elder brother, so who has this misconception that it was of her father, please clear it

(A/N First of all let me make something clear, the orphanage was of her Dada which means her elder brother, so who has this misconception that it was of her father, please clear it. )

Third Person's Pov

Sun rays peeped through her balcony making her jolt upright in her position. Last night was no less than a traumatic nightmare to Avni. She quickly stood up, her elegant silk gown had wrinkled but she could care less about it.

Rushing down the stairs, she dashed to Neela's room only to find it eerily silent. Nervousness, anxiety, and fear filled her senses. She knocked at her door.

"Maa?", she called but no answer.

"Maa, I'm sorry please listen to me once.", she rapped at the door continuously.

"Avni I don't want to say something which I regret later, so leave me alone for some time. Go to your work."

"Maa, just give me one chance, let me explain.", Avni pleaded with tears.

Neela was fighting her own battle, she wanted to listen to her daughter. The last thing she wants to see is her princess's tears but the fact that her own daughter hid such a big truth from her was stopping her from opening the door. She felt she failed as a mother, Avni was going through so much alone from God knows how long. She couldn't see the grief and stress behind the smile she always wore every day.

All because of her. Now when she thinks it's her mistake why Avni acted like so.

Avni's voice brought her back from her thoughts.

"Maa I'm really sorry, I know I shouldn't have hidden the truth from you. Slap me once, twice, infinite times but please talk to me. Please maa, please.", Avni slid down constantly striking the door.

Neela's condition was no less, she was crying too. The only difference was that her tears were of failure. She wiped her tears with the heel of her palm and answered," Avni go to your work, we'll talk in the evening."

"Ma please open the door for once.", Avni requested, her words choked due to the tears.

"Avni GO.", Neela ordered sternly but her voice was just above a whisper.

Avni wiped her tears and scrambled to her room. She came from her room, her eyes were puffed and red, but they held fury. Fury with pure hatred.

Avni's POV

"I swear I'll make his life a living hell.", I mumbled looking at the messages which were sent by that pathetic stalker.

And now I know what I have to do.

I hailed a cab and reached the café. Other things were important but I can't be late to work on my very second day.

Mrs Nina, the diner's owner, smiled seeing me, but her smile turned into a frown as soon as she took in my appearance. Nice, now I forgot to put on that damn concealer.Great!