Chapter 16- The Past & The Nightmare.

(A/N: Italics=Nightmare)

Avni's POV

Have you ever seen a maniac? A crazy psycho madman. NO? God forbids you do.

You're lucky because this ridiculous son of a bachelor was making me feel utterly eerie.

"Uff my love.", he said and chuckled. The nerve of this lunatic. "You know I always wanted to feel your touch. Be it in the form of a slap but at least I got to feel your soft hand."

Creep!

'Avni make sure you wash your hands with acid today.'

"Shut up with your nonsense and tell me why did you kidnap me?", I screamed at him. Already this headache and fever and on top of all, this lunatic.

"No love.", he said very calmly. You know, I-am-going-to-make-your-life-hell-just-wait, yep that calmness. He sat on the edge of the mattress and I moved to the furthest corner of it. "I told you, I just wanted to have a little talk with you, that's all."

"Haa and for just a little talk, you abducted me, how mature.", I scoffed air quoting the words 'little talk'.

"See love, I told you I'd never hurt you not physically, anyway yes I took you here because I wanted to talk to my queen in privacy."

'Oh, Mr, Hold your horses, whose queen, what the hell are you rambling.'

"Fir vahi baat, are you out of your senses, I told you once, I don't belong to you, how can I, when I don't even know you. Few days before I even didn't know that you existed.", I said softly, hoping he gets a piece of mind.

"What do you want to know, tell me love. I'm not saying you to marry me. I'll wait for you as long as you want me to. I just want you to remember that you are mine."

"See Mr..", I was cut off by him.

"Vidyut, it's Vidyut love."

"See I don't even know your name, how can I love you, hell I don't even like you.", I said but regretted the next moment, life-threatening rage pooled in his eyes.

'Avni why the hell don't you think before saying. Do you have some ridiculous desire to die or what?'

'You see me and you, we are one.'

'Exactly my point, so think before talking damn it.'

"Love, listen to me, I am ready to give you all the time you want.", he said and got up and pulled me by my ankle, fear and anxiety overwhelmed my senses. Oh, my stars! What have I done?

I tried to pull away but no he had to be this buff and tall. He was a lunatic, I could see the happiness he was getting by seeing my fear.

"No, please, please stay away from me.", I almost wept. At this moment I could see him. The monster. Him.