Chapter 28- I'm here to listen

"Aww, they look so cute together

"Aww, they look so cute together.", I heard a voice say.

"Shut up smarty pants you'll wake them.", another said.

"Ow...Geez okay."

Squinting my eyes I witnessed Mr Khanna's little gang staring at me with admiration.

Admiration?

What in world...I was just about to get up when I felt tons of weight upon me.

'Stop exaggeration Avni.'

I looked at my side only to be shocked to death, Mr Khanna was sleeping beside me, his face inches close and his arm draped around me as if it hadn't his arm I would have vanished in thin air.

And then realization dawned upon me and with it came embarrassment. My cheeks heated to crimson red, these guys had been watching us for who knows how long.

"Mr Khannna, get up.", I hissed to him and blast him, in reply he buried his face in my hair.

All of them awwed which made me grimace but thank stars, due to this noise Mr Khanna's eyes finally opened.

He looked at me and blinked his eyes repeatedly.

"Ms Mehta you?"

"Good morning to you too.", I sassed.

"Definitely it's you.", he answered, still in a daze.

"O, hello lovebirds, an audience here.", Reece waved at us. "Get up, now will you?"

If possible my cheeks burned more, blast this normal human tendency to blush.

"Mr Khanna let me go.", I whispered to him. He narrowed his gaze and I rolled my eyes.

"Neil, let her go man.", Reece piped in coming to my side giving his hand for me to take but before I could say anything Mr Khanna slapped his hand away"Hands to yourself, Denver."

"Possessive much!", Liza and Ivan said simultaneously.

"Everyone out.", he ignored their comment and glared at them. I found this correct opportunity to escape his tentacles but just I was on my feet getting ready to follow the three out of his room, Mr Khanna pulled me back and I fell face-first on his chest.

"Oww.. Iron-Man.", I mumbled rubbing my nose. Mr Khanna brought his hand under my chin and raised my face which was gracefully adorned with my hair. 

'Yeah?'

'No.'

'That was sarcasm.'

Mr Khanna tucked the few hair strands that were coming in my view behind my ear and again a red hue covered my cheeks.

"I didn't say you to go out.", he emphasised the word 'you'.

"But you said everyone and everyone means every-one, that is each person.. each and every person, you should have told everyone except Avni, how do I know I'm not included in everyone, for me everyone's definition is mmphm", A hand clamped on my mouth stopping me in between, Mr Khanna's hand to be exact. I shook my head in order to remove it because this man here had perfectly held my hands behind my back.