Chapter 40- Liza is dangerous!

Avni's POV

Avni's POV

"So tell me Mr Khanna how do you want this wedding?", the wedding planner guy asked once Mr Khanna stopped glaring at him.

"It should be si..", but before Mr Khanna could complete his words Liza interrupted.

"No, Mr Ares, do not ask any questions from him, we ain't listening to his suggestions because I'm sure they would be boring and cold."

"That's not true.", Mr Khanna retorted coldly.

"That's true.", I and Liza said simultaneously.

"Fine, then I shall leave.", he stood up to leave but I grabbed his hand and made him sit back.

"You leave and you see the consequences.", I warned him in his ear.

"You are threatening me?", he whispered back.

"If that would make you stay...Yes."

"And you call me devious."

"What can I say, your company is that influencing."

A throat was cleared bringing us back from our personal conversation. I looked back to find Liza and Ivan giving us knowing smirks while Mrs Khanna, Reece and Naina di had smiles on their faces. 

My ears turned pink and I wished I could just become Mr India at that moment.

"What are you all smiling at?", Mr Khanna raised his perfectly shaped eyebrow and everyone turned back to whatever they were discussing.

Sixty minutes 48 seconds and our nonstop banter later, Mr Ares left telling us he'll be back tomorrow with his assistant.

I sighed and took a glass of water, stars! Wedding preparations are so tiring.

"So wedding preparations are nearly sorted what about the honeymoon?", Liza smirked and I choked on my water and spat out on Mr Khanna who exhaled loudly.

Oh my stars!

~~~

"Yes.", I declared.

"No.", he countered back icily.

"Yes. You love me so say yes."

"I don't think my amorous affection towards you has something to do with it, Miss Mehta. It's still a no."

"I hate you. Hate! Hate! Hate!"

"I love you too but it's still a no." Warmth flooded my heart and blast him for always making me feel so feverish just by his words.

"You...Controlling-Narcissistic-Emotionless-Block-Of-Ice I love you but right now I want to smack your head.", in return, he just gave me a cold look. I stomped on his foot and stormed off the room.

That man, that man makes me so angry I just can't describe it in words. What did I ask him? I just told him that I'm going to Mrs Nina's café since everything is sorted and I can go back to work, I still have to pay for my maa's medical bills which for now Mr Khanna is handling but again I can't ask for money from him.