Chapter 31- As the vision, So the world.

*I missed you all so much and I know you missed me too

*I missed you all so much and I know you missed me too. #Psychicme *

P.S. Before reading, a deep hearty request: I took down the book (impulsive act ik) so please please add the book back to your reading lists and your libraries. Pretty Please.

It was the third day of the challenge Mr-creep-smirk-face threw at us. Last night was one of the most horrible nights I had. Mr Khanna was again beside me handling my pathetic weak self. I still am trying to make myself believe that he's the same person who once swore to make my life hell. He has changed for good but the question is how?

And today I've decided I'm going to tell him everything and by everything, I mean every single damned thing. He has been trying his level best to protect me and my maa(not that I need him to) but still, I think it's time he knows the truth. He should know, the enemy he's fighting against is not only Mr Dwayne it's someone else too.

But what if he hates me after knowing the truth?

'What if he doesn't?'

'How can you be so sure he won't?'

'How can you be so sure he would?'

I sighed, maybe for once my conscience is right. 

"I'm not going anywhere, not now, not ever.", his words were ringing in my ears. He promised me and Mr Khanna always keeps his words.

I knocked at the door of his study." Come in.", Mr Khanna's cool-composed voice came and my hands became clammy. Bloody hell! I didn't want to be nervous in front of him.

I entered the room and instantly my eyes got drawn towards a pair of brown cold eyes. Mr Khanna was talking to James, his hands busy doing something on the tablet. I took a deep breath and walked towards him. My heart was thumping rapidly in the rib cage. 

I was feeling terrified but I was feeling courageous at the same time. All my life I had buried this secret in my heart and I swear I didn't have any intention to reveal it to anyone till this moment. But I knew if it wasn't for today I will never be able to say the darkest part of my life.

"Mr Khanna?", I breathed out and his fingers visibly froze. James took it as his cue to leave. Now it was only him and me.

"Come.", Mr Khanna broke the silence with his one single word. His emotionless eyes and cold tone giving me a soothing feeling, that's strange I know but it's like a home to me.

"Is there something you want to tell me?", Mr Khanna asked, his hands wrapped around me firmly. "Remember I told you, you don't need to rush into things, Miss Mehta. You can wait as long as you want."

"No.", my voice was firm." I need to face it, Mr Khanna. I want to let it out. I want you to know who you are helping."

Mr Khanna unwrapped his arms from around me and made me sit beside him on the black leather couch of his study.