Chapter 10- The Creepy Stalker

Someone give me a marker and a calendar Mr Chauvinistic-Khanna gave me- the person no-no, the girl who ridiculed him so many darn times

Someone give me a marker and a calendar Mr Chauvinistic-Khanna gave me- the person no-no, the girl who ridiculed him so many darn times... a compliment. I should probably mark this date, who knows when such sight could be seen again.

'Done with your drama?'

'You shut up.'

'Now you won't feel any back pain.. will you?'

'I'm. But why did he help me. I can never understand that man I swear.'

'How would you? You have a brainless brain', my conscience snickered.

'shut up.'

I sighed and looked at the pain reliever gel that Mr. Khanna threw at me. I took some gel on my hand and placed my hands on my waist, then moved them back so they are behind me, with the top of my hands on my lower back. I bent my elbows in order to rub the gel on my spine. The shirt expensive one, may I add once again took my attention. 

I cringed at the thought of Mr Khanna saying to me that it's more expensive than your life. Typical Rich Rascal. I pulled the covers to my waist. If by mistake the gel even touched his shirt, he'll kill me. He won't know if the blanket gets spoiled. I'm so intelligent.

Think about the devil and he shall appear, I was just about to rub the gel when the door flew open revealing none other than Mr. Khanna. His eyes scanned my posture and I realized the shirt had ridden up to my stomach in the process of applying the ointment. Instantly his eyes averted to anything and everything but me.

"What the heck Mr Khanna?", I yelled pulling the shirt down. Mr I-don't-have-emotions-Khanna looked flushed. Goodness Miracles do happen.

But instead of answering, with lightning speed, he turned and marched off. A voice came from the other side of the door. 

"What the hell were you doing here, I thought you'd gone?", I said more like complained.

"Err.. certainly I'd gone Mr Joshi but an important file for what I'd come earlier was left here only."

"Don't you think you should have knocked?", I said with annoyance.

"I should have knocked but you don't forget it's my room, Mr Joshi."

"Sure it is. I shouldn't have stayed here in the first place."

"Mr. Joshi I assure you I didn't see anything I wasn't supposed to."

"Sure you didn't.", I said sarcastically.

"Mr Joshi..", I interrupted him earning a growl, Good gracious is he sure he's a Homosapien.

"Sir, now I guess you should start calling me Miss, you've got enough evidence.", I chuckled at my dialogue, when did I become so blunt.

"Mr Joshi don't you dare interrupt me, I'm counting till ten."- Mr Khanna announced.