Chapter 34- My Little Tigress

Neil's POV( Surprised?)

"Oh screw it.", I whispered and the next moment what came up to me, I kissed her without her consent. How could my actions be so impulsive? Never in my life had I acted so spontaneously, then why do I always lose my mind when it comes to her, this love thing is getting out of my hand.

It's high time, I should just confess it and pulling back(reluctantly) I muttered the words I never knew I was able to say.

"I Love You."

Her facial expressions didn't show any difference. She blinked her eyes once, twice and looked at me with the same horror.

She took a step back very slowly but she didn't push me, well that's what I expected her to do but when she didn't, I knew her feisty self was up to something more.

Why did I act so impetuously? Never have I felt so.... what was that word again?

Panicked?

Damn you, Neil Khanna! Damn you! Damn you! 

She opened her mouth and closed it.

"It's okay Miss Mehta, you don't need to say anything." Her silence will be better than a No!

"Sir?", DD interrupted us and I let go of her hesitantly and that made her come out of her astounded silence. 

"Yes DD I'm comi.." before I could complete she pulled me back with my collar and my arm encircled around her waist involuntarily. This woman.

"You, Mr Khanna, don't you move out of this room.", she threatened me. Me? and what I did? I just stood there completely gobsmacked.

"You are whipped man.", Reece's words rang in my ears.

No. No. No.

She raised one finger towards DD in a threatening demeanour. I never knew she had the potential to glare so icily, just the way I do and when I compare her glare with mine I mean it because my icy glare has always given an acceptable output. 

She turned to me, her eyes glinting with an unnatural fire. What the? How can someone have fire in their eyes, it was against the principles of nature. But she did.

Her eyes had a fierce fire, just like those of a tigress, fearless and wild. The fire was enough to anchor light to the whole world.

No!

Mine!

All mine! She's mine.

My grip on her tightened more thinking of her with someone else.

"How dare you bombard me with such..", she paused." such statement?", she gripped my collar tightly pulling me towards her." And on top of that, you weren't planning to listen to my reply too. I'm right, ain't I?