Chapter 35- I do not belong to any-darn-one.

(Not Edited! I repeat not edited!)

Avni's POV

"You, my little tigress.", Mr Khanna whispered against my lips. It took only 4 words for him to make my heart skip a beat, blast him. Blast this block of ice for having so much effect on me. He pulled back and kissed my forehead gently. My heart tugged. How does he manage to flood my chest with so much warmth?

He rested his forehead against mine and closed his eyes probably savouring the moment just like me. For the first time, I saw an actual satisfaction on his face. He didn't have a cold look that had people running for hills. He looked stable like an atom who had its octate complete.

"Oh look, what do we have here?", a voice which I knew very well disrupted the hanging peaceful silence between us.

"Mr Khanna?", he hummed as a response, his eyes still closed.

"Mr Khanna.", I whispered to him, my cheeks were flaming. How does she always manage to catch us whenever we are close? Damn her detective senses.

"Mr Khanna let me go.", I muttered trying my best to escape his hold but in response, his grip on me just tightened.

"Never. I'm never letting you go.", he declared opening his brown eyes which were filled with pure determination. A smile tugged at my lips which was immediately vanished when I realized there's an audience.

"Mr Khanna. Liza's here."

"You are lying.", he cocked his head to his left making his soft hair fall on his forehead and boy did he look,

'Hot.'

I really wanted to-

'Run fingers in his hair?'

'Shut up Conscience.'

"Who knew the big bad piece of ice would be such a big softie.", Reece's voice brought me back to my senses and I gasped in horror. Oh, my holy stars, that means it's not only Liza but there's Reece too.

Almost instantly Mr Khanna's eyes turned cold. He turned his head to the left and I enacted his actions and next moment I wished I never came here. 

Mr Khanna's little gang was standing with their cameras along with Naina di who had a mischievous grin on her face and to my further embarrassment Mr Khanna's mother was also standing, her face adorned with a small smile.

I stomped on Mr Khanna's foot but he didn't even flinch. Definitely Iron Man.

I hurriedly unwrapped his arms from around me and smiled at the public we had.

"What are you all doing here?" First time. I repeat it was the first time when Mr Khanna's cold eyes didn't affect them, all it did was widen their grins.