I Wish We'd Never Met Again

First of all, thank you very much for choosing my book to read. I'm really glad that you gave my book a chance. 

Ftr>>

rr>>

But before you start reading, let me give you a clear check I ain't any professional so if you are one of those readers who are here just to judge my writing skills or my story plot and not to enjoy it.

Get out

Respectfully*joins hands*

I'm always open to constructive criticism, if you find any mistake(which you will definitely) tag me and I'll do the necessary amendments.

Love<3

Prologue

"Maa, don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you", my eyes were glistening with tears. Why can't I live my life normally, everyday something happens making it more miserable than the last day. Suddenly, the cab came to a halt with a jerk making me come out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you can not go from this road because Mr Khanna is going to come.", a man clad in black stopped the driver and my insides churned in worry, but more than worry what filled me was fury, sheer fury. Hell! I'm in an emergency. What does he mean by this?

"What? What nonsense are you speaking, my mum is unconscious, I need to rush to the hospital, move aside now", I said hoping he'd understand the sincerity of the situation but no, he doesn't seem to get the idea. Bloody hell! Why do I always face such situations?

"Look ma'am, I can't allow you to go from here. You've to wait for 20 minutes, once sir leaves you may go.", he said enraging me further.

"Who the hell is your sir? Is he the President of the country or what? What does he...", I yelled at the man but my words were cut off by a deep voice. It was the deepest voice I'd ever heard in my life. I turned to look at the man and I was stunned for a second. If not for the situation we've met I'd have swooned over him. He had the looks of a Greek God, a chiselled jawline, brown eyes and a model-like physique. Shut the hell up Avni!

"What's happening over here?", The man looked coldly towards me as if I had asked for a part in his property. Well! I'm taking all the compliments I thought for him, he doesn't deserve it. Rich Brat!

"Sir, I'll handle her, just a moment.", the bodyguard said and I understood he's the man who's blocking the road. I was angry, not angry, hell I was furious. This man here, who the hell does he think he is?

"So, you are the so-called Mr Khanna? Who do you think you're? Do you think of yourself as a king or something and us your slaves? This darn road is not your father's property that you can block it as per your wish. ", I shouted at him. The man turned and started walking towards me. He towered over my height making me feel a little less confident. His looks screamed power and money. 

"How dare you talk to me in that tone. Do you have any idea who I'm?", he asked in his deep husky but intimidating voice. But now his beautiful voice or his hotshot looks didn't matter to me because he was acting like he owns everything and I, Avni Mehta doesn't give any damn to such inconsiderate people.

"Yes, I know you are a chauvinistic son of a bachelor who's filthy rich and understands everyone besides you a piece of trash."

"You don't want to mess with me.", he said taking a step towards me. I nearly trembled under his gaze, it looked like he was freezing me with his eyes.

"See I don't fear you, these cold eyes won't work on me.", I said taking a step towards him." If it wasn't for my maa's health condition I'd have told you who I am,  because trust me you don't want to mess with me either.", my eyes successfully hid the little bit of fear I had because one thing was prominent in me, I can fight with anyone for my mum.

I sat back in the cab and ordered the driver to take a U-turn, there was no way I was wasting time with self-conceited people like him. What a shame! Such good looks wasted on such a cold personality. 

But something in me knew, it wasn't our last meet. The way he was glaring holes in my back made it absolutely clear, his oh-so-high ego was hurt badly. Serves him right.

~~~

"I'm sorry Avni, but Neela has Cancer."

As soon as the last word struck my eardrum, I couldn't dam back my tears. I wasn't able to understand, what the actual hell was happening in my life. I only had maa by my side and now she was also on the edge of life.

"No no, I won't let anything happen to her, doctor please do something, I can't imagine my life without her."The doctor held my hand in a very sympathetic manner. But what should I do with the look of sympathy and pity in his eyes? I know it's not his mistake but what do I do?

Everything was falling apart! 

~~~

"Welcome to hell, Miss Mehta.", the Greek God, no-no, the self-conceited bastard said and my eyes widened. Where the hell did he come from? Is he following me? Stalker alert!

"You", I gasped.

"You've dug your own grave, Miss Mehta."I inhaled a sharp breath being terrified by his words. He took a step towards me and within no time I was caged between him and the door. He was close, very close to me. He kept his hands on either side of my face.

"No one has ever talked like that with Neil Khanna and no one gets to live peacefully after doing such act. Now, the game is mine, the court is also mine and the chance is also M-I-N-E", he said in my ear, his breath fanning on my neck did no good besides sending chills down my spine. The only thing which was written on my face was FEAR.

~~~

"Demolish the orphanage right now.", he ordered and my eyes filled with tears.

"You will repent for this.", I cried but my pleadings only fell on deaf ears. He was an egoistic bastard. He will repent for every-darn-thing.

***

So everyone, did you like the Prologue?

Should I continue?

Ik other stories are also pending but yaar dil hai ki manta nahi.

Thank you so much for reading.

Aapki seva mein sadev tatpar.