Chapter 15- Shocks, Stalker and Suffering

*A/N: I know I know I'm late and I'm sorry for that

*A/N: I know I know I'm late and I'm sorry for that. So to compensate I made this chapter extra long, just forgive your terrible writer.* 

You may continue now ;)

Avni's POV

Pain.

More Pain.

And a whole lot of pain.

That's what I felt in my head when my eyes opened. 

What's happening and where am I?

'haa now ask what your name is and who am I, ask, ask', anything can happen but my conscience can never stop taunting me so as long as she's deriding me I think I'm fine.

"How are you feeling now Miss?", the man sitting in front of me who I suppose is a doctor asked me and helped me to sit straight.

"I'm fine.", I rasped and touched my forehead. Stars! it feels like someone is striking it with a damn hammer. My gaze fell on the wristwatch of the doctor.

7:14 pm

Oh, God!

'See you at 7:00 pm, I'll come to pick you from your work.', the unknown psychopath's message flashed in front of my eyes.

What will I do now?

'Don't do something to anger me.', his words frightened me. Last time he told the truth to maa. this time what will he do?

Maa?

I forgot I had to talk to maa also. God knows what might be running inside her head. What is happening in my life. 

I lifted my gaze further to see another problem in my life. Mr Khanna. What the hell is he doing here. Then realisation dawned upon me, it's the heartless block of ice's room. Of course, he would be here.

He could have taken me to a guest room or something, why did he allow me to stay in his room and how did I reach here.

Last I checked, I was being held in Mr Khanna's....arms.

My cheeks burned in embarrassment.

'Way to go Avni.'

But these things were the least to worry about right now. The question was what will the psychopath do.

What if he does something to maa?

"Miss I'll give you the medicines but you need complete bed rest for at least 2 days. And I'd advise you to take your meals regularly, we won't want you to faint on road next time, would we?", the doctor's words halted my train wrecking thoughts.

"Okay.", I said softly and the doctor turned to Mr Khanna who was looking no-no scratch that he was staring at me and I felt as if he was staring right into my soul. Mr Khanna gave the doctor a curt nod before he went off. My eyes met with that of his and neither he nor I looked away.