Author's Note & Sequel

Finally!

God! I'm just overwhelmed with emotions, Idk how do I express them. It feels like I've won some castle or anything. Now when I look back, I feel so proud, I started this book with so much love and I'm forever grateful to you for never letting me down. You've supported me every moment.

Now, Firsts things First: This book is the first instalment of The Never Series(how I love this name) It will have sequels in which the legacy of AvNeil will continue. Pasts will be revealed, questions will be answered and most importantly love will win.

Secondly, god! This news is so amazing. The book has been approached by Novelcat. Yes! You read that right. Earlier I was taking down the book from here remember I asked you in the 24th or 23rd chapter of the book, yeah that time I got the same offer from Ireader but seeing how you guys reacted to my statement, at the last moment, trust me I ain't lying even a single word, I was about to sign the exclusive agreement but after talking to my three geniuses and one of my readers I realized I was doing wrong hence I kicked the thought away and ended up signing the non-exclusive agreement.

It is a proud moment for me. Why? Well, I never thought that my book which was just mere fanfiction will be opted to publish on a third platform. My heart is swelling with happiness. I love you all <3

Now coming back to the sequel thing: It will be up very soon but if you want to read it real soon you can download Novelcat and start from there. Imma update the book there first. As soon as it'll be up I'll update you guys :) Just download the application, no hard process. You can pm me if you find any problem, I'm at your service 25/8.

And for the ones who aren't willing to download it: No worries I'll update the book here too very soon.

Now, drums rolling...

Ready for the first look?

Here you go!

How I love the cover *insert heart eyes*

Graphic Designer?

It's me. Unbelievable right? Even I couldn't believe that it came out so beautiful.

Let me know how's the name of the Sequel that is also the second instalment of The Never Series. My stars! I don't think I'll ever be able to digest the fact that my dumb self has completed a book and I'm writing its sequel.

I love you all 3000

Take care!

P.S. This is a special request to you all please write if not a big comment a single sentence about how you felt about my writing, (if I've improved judging my first chapter and last) and yours as well as AvNeil's journey,