Chapter 25- That Arrogant Son of a Bachelor

*Don't forget to vote & please do inline comments ;)*

Avni's POV

'Avni are you seeing what I'm seeing?', my stupid conscience asked in disbelief.

'You forgot you're my conscience stupid.'

"Miss Mehta come here.", Mr Khanna commanded, his eyes glued to the stove. Mr-I'm-the-richest-Khanna was making breakfast.

Yes! Breakfast!

What the hell was happening to him. For the last three days, he has been acting quite weirdly.

I walked quickly towards him and clutched his hand in mine. Tingles made their way to my hand where his skin made contact but I ignored it because right now Mr Khanna was more important. 

"Mr Khanna do you want me to take you to a doctor? I swear I won't let this news go out."

"What news?"

"The news that you're not being yourself, I'm sure.", I kept my hand on my forehead." Never mind, we need to see an occultist, a witch or someone who can take off the effect of this demonic eye from you.", I said pacing back and forth. See I never believed in supernatural powers, superstitions but seeing Mr Khanna I'm assured they may be existing.

He clutched my shoulders steadying me in place."Breathe Miss Mehta. Breathe.", he said as if he was talking to a child but I followed him anyway.

"I can't believe so much of nonsense goes on in that pretty little head of yours.", he said shaking his head in disbelief.

'Did he just call your head pretty?'

'He also called that it has nonsense running in.'

'Avni always look for positive things.'

"Mr Khanna I really believe that there's something wrong with you. You may not be feeling the difference but believe me, you are acting differently.

"Miss Mehta, I'm really not getting what you're saying so it's better we forget you said something like that.", he said and pulled out a chair for me to sit."I'll get the breakfast."

"Mr Khanna are you sure you're fine?", I asked sincerely.

He placed the pancakes in front of me that were topped with honey and bananas.

"Believe me I'm fine.", he said and sat beside me." Though I didn't know you worried so much about me.", a smirk plastered on his flawless face and my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"But seriously Mr Khanna, why did you do all this. Like, we could have just gone to a restaurant  or something."

"I wanted to.", he said looking into his plate.