Chapter 11- One person & numerable faces.

"That's all for the day Aarav, we'll continue this assignment tomorrow, okay?", I asked Aarav

"That's all for the day Aarav, we'll continue this assignment tomorrow, okay?", I asked Aarav. It's already 7:10 pm.

"Okay AJ."

"Great! I'll lea...." before I could complete my words, a shrieky voice stopped me which came from the hall.

"Who's it?"

I looked at Aarav whose face had contorted in a look of displeasure.

"Uh-ho, Barbie came.", he said annoyingly.

I laughed at his statement- a hoarse laugh may I add.

"Let's go in the hall, you'll understand everything.", Aarav ushered me towards the hall. I looked at Mr Khanna who as always was standing like a pole his hands were at his back, beside him was his secretary DD and behind him were his two bulky dark brooding bodyguards, I already told you I'm very observant and that's why I can bet that these two aren't from this country, maybe South African.

But what caught my attention was a feminine figure, her back was facing me, she had black hair with brown highlights which were curled slightly. She was wearing a black sundress. She turned towards Mr Khanna and that's when I noticed she was talking on her phone. I moved a little further and realized she was really very beautiful. She had a beautiful pair of gorgeous brown eyes. She ended her call.

The next moment what happened made me laugh so hard that I caught the attention of all of them and that wanted me to make myself invisible because Mr Khanna sent me a chilling gaze which made me shudder.

But you can't blame me.

Miss Barbie as Aarav calls her, lunged towards Mr Khanna and what he did was just narrow his eyes. He didn't even return the hug. How rude!

"Neil baby.", Miss Barbie said in a sickly sweet voice and I laughed out. Mr Khanna was a well-built man, any endearment term can be used but 'baby'- a big NO!

Behind him the two bodyguards also kept their hands on their mouths, 100% they were laughing. They cleared their throats instantly when they noticed me watching them.

Talking about Mr Khanna, his face didn't show any emotion, nothing surprising.

Miss Barbie didn't mind him not returning her hug. She wore an amazing smile, she turned towards me and eyed me sceptically.

"Neil baby who's this?", she asked him in her shrieky sweet voice.

"This is Mr Joshi, Aarav's home-tutor.", Mr Khanna said turning towards me.

She walked towards me and extended her hand for me to shake.

"Hello, Mr Joshi I'm Mali Shekhawat, Neil's to be fiancée.", she said smilingly. I felt I had heard this name before, I tried to recollect where but failed. Halting my thoughts, I shook her hand. Poor girl, she doesn't know what type of man is she going to get engaged to.