Chapter 36- One-shot!

*Ahem! Excuse me for the language but the scene demanded it

*Ahem! Excuse me for the language but the scene demanded it.*

Neil's POV

"Where the bloody hell is she?", my voice was so cold that hearing it would make people running for hills. The faces in front of me hung low in shame making me more infuriated than I already was."How? How the hell did the f*cker enter my mansion?"

"Sir apparently Dwayne took the advantage of the blackout that happened for 4 minutes.", James dared to speak out of all the ten guards.

"4 minutes and 29 seconds to be specific James."

"Yes sir, certainly. I-uh I mean it was all planned beforehand.", the big bulky bodyguard stuttered. I pinched the bridge of my nose in order to calm my raging self."And what about the guards, how did he take her out of the estate?"

I glared at the guards who were paid to watch over the gate."What were you all doing?"

They shivered under my gaze, I clenched my fist and slammed it on the table of the study."What the f*ck were you doing?", I demanded shooting glares at them.

Silence.

"F*cking Speak."

All eight of them trembled and started speaking together making me angrier."F*cking idiots!"

"Find her and if I discover even a single f*cking scratch on her you'll see.", I declared and they scrambled off as if their tails were on fire.

As they should.

"DD get the ba*tard in my study and Charles you go with the others." and do not come back if you don't get success in finding her, I didn't need to say the last words. My eyes said it all.

"Liza check the CCTV footage and send some men to the airport, Dwayne will surely try to play it dirty."

"Right Neil.", she settled on the couch and opened the laptop.

One minute and two seconds later DD appeared in front of me with the man who was caught 3 days back, that ba*tard who dared to swarm the feeling of paranoia in Miss Mehta. James certainly did a great job but I wasn't satisfied I punched him in his guts and he coughed out blood, his face was almost unidentifiable, covered with black and blue patches.

"You have bloody two minutes to speak before I blow out your brains.", I said in a calm voice but my mind was everything but calm.

He laughed and I loaded my gun, fear glimmered in his eyes."Now, now what were you saying?"

"Just kill me already you son of a.." and before he could complete his words I shot him in his right arm. He grunted in pain. Because of him and his psychotic boss, my Miss Mehta is not with me today. No one hurts my family and gets to live and when I say no one I mean no f*cking one.