Chapter 39- Peanut butter for his Jelly

*The votes and reads on the last chapters are so freaking disappointing I can't tell you, your messages make my heart fill with warmth and love but seeing the number of reads, I get disheartened at the same time, so let me tell you, the book will ...

*The votes and reads on the last chapters are so freaking disappointing I can't tell you, your messages make my heart fill with warmth and love but seeing the number of reads, I get disheartened at the same time, so let me tell you, the book will be ended if it goes on like this and I'm not freakin' bluffing.*

Neil's POV

Seeing her at peace makes me content. The moment she got back into my arms was the best in my entire f*cked up life, it wasn't for her I'd have killed him right then and there but I didn't want her to see my devil side, not yet at least. Seeing her afraid of me is the last thing I want though I've doubt she would. For God's sake, The woman lying in my arms by my side escaped a psychotic kidnapper all by herself and drove herself to our mansion in the mid of the night all alone.

And as much as I'm proud of her I feel pathetic for myself, I couldn't protect her, that fu*ker barged into my house and swept her away from my premises.

Miss Mehta's stars would know what I'd have done if she hadn't come in front of me that moment. I'd have killed that bastard, f*ker dared to lie to me.

When we reached the farmhouse, Dwayne's armed men surrounded us. F*cking cliché! After ending their game, I went ballistic when I didn't find her. Hadn't it been her earring from the evening of the ball that I had held tightly in my hand, I'd have killed all my men but I knew she wouldn't have liked that. 

This woman who has unknowingly wrapped me around her little finger, God I love her so much. My little tigress!

Remorse, guilt and pain I was completely numb to these emotions for ten years but in one moment she made me feel all of them at once. Hurt was an understating word to describe the amount of distress I felt when she refused to be mine.

But then I understood when she confessed to me and once again the amount of respect I had for her increased. She was right, yes or no I'd basically forced her to marry me, I didn't ask her consent which was completely wrong of me.

Damn you, Neil Khanna!

Even after knowing what she went through all her childhood, you hurt the only person who cares for you except those three musketeers. 

I've to amend my mistake because I won't let her go away ever in my life.

I gently stroked her soft hair behind her ear and placed her head gently on the pillow. 

"James, study. Now.", I called him once I was out of my room. I walked to Rosayline and told her to get some Advil and some fruits for her once she gets up. She is going to have the worst headache judging from the amount of alcohol she drank.

Already she manages to create havoc in my life, Liza would make her more efficient. Women!

A knock came on the door and I dumped Sullivan's file back into the drawer. I've to make sure to keep that man away from her. Father or not, he doesn't deserve to see her after making her childhood a mess. I'm not making any decision for her, but as long as she doesn't ask me about him I won't let him have any clue about her whereabouts.