Chapter 29-Mr Khanna and Mr Senior Khanna

*You need an inhaler

*You need an inhaler.* Why? Come on, Read today's chapter. Mr Khanna is literally setting goals.

Avni's POV

"Mr Khanna, listen to me.", I said for the 3rd time this morning.

"I'm listening to you.", Mr Khanna said, who was sitting on the edge of the bed such that his head was leaning against the headboard with his laptop placed on his lap and eyes practically glued to it.

"Mr Khanna.", I said in a warning tone.

"Keep going.", his words were monotone and that made it hundred times clear that he was least interested in my talk.

"Mr Hypocrite Khanna keep that laptop aside this instant or the next moment it will be on the floor, broken in pieces."

This made him look up from his stupid device into my eyes." Me? Hypocrite? How?", the audacity of this man.

"You tell me to look into your eyes while talking and here I'm standing for more than 15 minutes and you haven't looked up to even acknowledge my presence."

He cocked his head making some hair fall on his forehead.

'HOT.'

'You shut up.'

"Come here.", he commanded and I rolled my eyes.

"No.", I stated, folding my arms to my chest.

"Come here and I'll listen to you.", I weighed my options and eventually gave in.

"You are the most devious person I've ever seen in my life, I promise.", I taunted once I was at a feet distance from him.

"You've told me that before Miss Mehta.", he said keeping his laptop aside.

He pulled me by my arm all of a sudden and I fall on him, in his lap with a squeak and I'm sure I sounded like a freaking hamster.

"What the hell?", I voiced out my conscience, heat crawling my neck and cheeks.

"Now you see we have proper eye contact. Now tell me.", he said coolly.

No no, this can't be happening, again a cliché thing was happening with me. I felt butterflies no, not the butterflies only, there was a freaking wild sanctuary in my stomach.

"I-I wanted to tell you that."

"Hmm.", he hummed softly, his hands running down the lengths of my hairs.

"Mr Khanna, what are you doing?"

"There are few tangles in your hair, I'm just untangling them. You carry on, I'm listening to you."

I tried to get up but he kept me in place with his arm that was draped around me.

"Am I making you nervous by any means?", his hands didn't seem to stop while his words were making me flustered.