Chapter 26- Friends Reunion and a Paper slip.

Avni's POV

Avni's POV

"Oh, it feels so good to be home after a long time.", an unfamiliar voice reverberated in my ears.

"Reece.", Liza yelled, her eyes twinkling with happiness.

'Who's Reece?'

'I'm also meeting him for the first time stupid, how do I know?'

'I thought you were a witch.'

'I wish I could slap you, conscience.'

'Ha, that's why it's called a wish, darling.'

Liza tackled him on the ground. Goodness! The girl had potential. The man, Reece laughed and whirled her, she chuckled and hugged him. 

Reece was a man in his early 20s, he had jet black hair and beautiful baby blue eyes, he was good-looking, agreed, but not more than Mr Khanna.

'Goodness Avni, you need medical treatment. You realize what you just said?'

'What? We should praise things worth of appreciation.'

'Stars! Now I feel it's you who needs Bengali Baba.'

"Why, hello there, beautiful.", Mr Reece said stretching out his hand for me to shake but before I could say something Liza smacked him across his head.

"That's Neil's girl, you weasel. Don't you dare flirt with her.", she said making me laugh.

"You know you could have done better. What did you see in that piece of ice?", he said in his strong British accent. Wow! Now, I've got international acquaintances.

"Remind me why are we best friends, again?", A cold voice came from behind. 

"Neil.", he yelled like a schoolgirl." It's been a long time."

Mr Khanna's eyes softened for a second and he nodded hesitantly." I'm glad you are here."

"Aye! Is my son again making a fool of himself.", a familiar voice came.

"Ivan?", Liza and Mr Reece simultaneously yelled, they looked at each other and the next moment they were above Mr Wilson tackling him to the ground.

"What are you all, 5?", Mr Khanna said but something me knew it was a wrong move. And that's what happened.

'I so knew you were a witch.'

The three of them, Mr Wilson, Mr Reece and Liza pulled Mr Khanna in their WWE wrestling. I stood there smiling, watching them.

Having friends was pure bliss, though I never did, seeing them all smiling and laughing was a sight to sore eyes, my bad all of them except Mr Khanna were smiling, he was scowling. He got up and glared at them icily.