2

Davina hated Simon's van with a passion. He had bought it second hand for dirt cheap and he got what he had paid for. It was an old, yellow hunk of metal covered in a plethora of art work created by Clary and Davina due to Simon's never-ending indecisiveness about the name of his band. 

The trio and Maureen had been sitting on top of Simon's hunk of metal since their gig had ended just watching the stars. Davina was scribbling in a small notebook as the others talk about Jocelyn's unwillingness to talk about her past.

"Thanks for being our roadies," Maureen says once the topic of conversation changes and Davina just hums in response. 

"Yeah, and thank you both for being our artists in residence," Simon adds.

"Of course"

Simon hops off the van and begins to change which attracts stares from Clary and Maureen which then resulted in an eye roll from Davina. 

"You're both perverts," Davina jibes before hopping down from the van. "So, as we have all hoped for a while, the name champagne enema is done right?"

"What were we thinking, right?"

"Maureen I know you're joking," Davina begins. "But seriously, what were you thinking?"

"But now... we're Rock Solid Panda," Simon says.

"I don't know how," Davina says. "But that name feels worse and like an innuendo at the same time"

"Yeah, we are"

"Rock Solid Panda, coming up. I'm feeling inspired" Clary shakes her can of spray paint.

"I'm glad one of us is," Davina mutters. 

Davina steps away from the van and stares at the large tag she had drawn on the side with a frown. She didn't recognise it from any runic language or any kind of code she had ever seen.

"What's that tag?"

"Weird, I didn't even mean to draw that," Davina says.

"You know they have confirmed cases of people waking up in the morning speaking French, and they never even studied the language"

"Do you think that's some kind of language?" Clary asks.

"Sanskrit maybe"

"Latin?" Simon says.

"That's not Latin"

"What about Archaic Latin?"

"It's not Archaic Latin either," Davina says.

"How do you know?" Maureen asks.

"I got bored learning Classical Latin so I-"

Davina's sentence is cut off when she is harshly knocked to the side by a real-life Adonis who she would have put at two or three years older than herself. The man doesn't even cast her a second glance and continues walking, eliciting a scoff from Davina.

"I know you're hot and everything, but it doesn't give you the right to be an ass,"

"You can see me?" The blonde asks and Davina rolls her eyes.

"Well, it was hard to miss you after you nearly threw me into this hunk of junk," 

"You have the Sight"

"Well obviously I have sight, do you see a dog and a stick?" 

"How can I not know who you are?"

"Has that line seriously ever worked for you? Even once?" Clary moves from behind Davina.