Epilogue Dua(2)

not at how I forgot how to spell two in Spanish. We using my mother language and it still means two.
hi your author is Malay (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
-

Woosan laid on the couch waiting for their favourite show to appear. It had been 3 years since they defeated sanghoon. Since then, they've been staying together in a simple small apartment.

A small mewl was heard before a brown and black tail slaps Wooyoung's face.

"BYEOL." Wooyoung scolds the poor Siamese cat. She gets ready to scratch wooyoung in anger but then San goes to hold her.

"Sweetie, don't hit your dad." San warns byeol. She snuggles in San's arm.

"I'm starting to think she really fucking hates me. She tries to scratch me everytime she wants your attention."

"She's just a pampered cat." San holds byeol up. "Aren't you my little princess?" Byeol meows.

"You know what, you can cuddle with byeol. I'm going to make lunch." Wooyoung huffs before leaving to the kitchen. San chuckles as he watched his boyfriend walking away in jealousy.

"Byeol be a good girl and sit here okay? I'll go check up on your dad." San says before he went over to the kitchen. Wooyoung was about crack an egg when San wraps his arm around his waist.

"What are you making there woo?" San asks. No response, just wooyoung cracking the egg angrily. "Are you really jealous over a cat babe?" Wooyoung sets the last egg down and turns to San.

"Do you want the truth or a lie?"

"The truth?"

"Yes I'm jealous over byeol. She gets all your attention and when I scold her, you scold me instead of her. Don't you love me Choi San?" Wooyoung rambles. San holds in his laughter.

"Honey, you sound ridiculous."

"Do you know what ridiculous sounds like?"

"Umm no?" San says.

"You, you are ridiculous. You don't believe me." Wooyoung folds his arms and gets ready to leave when San traps him against the counter.

"You're really serious babe?"

"Of course."

"Or do you just to try something new."

"What do you mean?"

"You're being a brat right now. Are you trying make me brat tame you?" Wooyoung freezes. He wasn't intentionally doing it but after San tells him his thoughts...wooyoung might actually start to push his buttons and try something.

They wanted to wait for marriage and have sex but in all honesty...both of them had developed this huge sexual tension between the 4 years of their relationship.

"And what, are you going to try to tame me? I don't think a sub like you could do so." Wooyoung spat out. San scoffs.

"You're going to regret calling me a sub." San crashes his lips against Wooyoung's.

-

Both boys laid in bed (naked because they did the deeds👁️👄👁️) holding each other close. San's stomach growls.

"I'm hungry." San says.

"Well I was about to make lunch before we...umm you know." Wooyoung says.

"Getting all shy now? I thought you weren't so shy just now baby." San purrs. Wooyoung practically screams internally.

"Never say that so sexily. I might pounce."

"Round 2?" San suggests.

"ROUND 2!" Wooyoung says before pulling the covers above the both of them.

-

It was getting dark out. They spent their time wisely👀 d-doing the dishes yes. Ehem

"O-Oww my ass." San stumbles to the kitchen. Wooyoung snickers. San glares at his boyfriend.

"Could you at least help me walk?"

"It's funny seeing you struggle."

"Why aren't you limping?"

"You see...remember myself relationship with Mingi? Yeah that is why, my ass has been used to that."

"Well I'm sorry my virgin ass hasn't got laid yet! You know my situation!"

"I know baby. Come on let's order takeout." Wooyoung calls the pizza delivery and it arrives 20 minutes later.

Both boys were eating the pizza while watching their story.

"I need dessert." Wooyoung says.

"We have some ice cream in the fridge." San mentions.

"Not that kind." Wooyoung smirks at San.

"Woo no."

"Woo yes." Wooyoung roughly kisses San.

author: in here we say, have fun making kids again woosan :)

The door to their bedroom shuts close and byeol practically gets startled. Poor sweetie, I'll get you out of there :(

-
a/n: hello my fellow children this was a quick woosan epilogue since I haven't wrote for them in a long while.

Am I doing a yungi and jongsang epilogue? Sadly I'm not going to.

Why? Because I'll be making a new book on yungi!

it will not base of Vogue at all and it will be an entirely different story but at least we get to see yungi right?

as for jongsang, I'll see if can fit an epilogue soon for them.

Thank you for your support on this book. It's been months since I last updated this book. I hope you still remember me🤡